Bad Trips?

Share dose experiences
XMRLIVERPOOLX
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Bad Trips?

Post by XMRLIVERPOOLX »

I was reading that some people actually had bad trips from things like Peyote and Datura.

I was just wondering what it was like and how intense it got.
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Bad Trips?

Post by owlmaid »

I had a bad trip on Datura. I don't remember all of it now (thankfully) but I remember feeling like giants were standing over me, about to crush me, there were people in the hallway coming for me, I remember my emotions changed quickly, but fear was pretty constant and intense. For a little while, I did get some euphoria and it seemed alright. Then, somewhere in the last 1/3 I think, it was horrible. The sound turned into this horrible screeching, if you've ever done Marijuana QH, you know the noise I'm talking about. It went on and on. I would have taken my headphones off, I wanted to, but I felt like there was this giant weight thingy right above me, like two inches above my body, waiting to crush me if I moved. Yeah, it was bad, I'm not doing that one again.
I also had a bad trip on Acid the second time I tried it. I hallucinated- saw these bottles of pills spilling to the floor and heard these snapping noises and for some reason had a HUGE panic attack.
Peyote never really did anything good or bad for me. I'm still working with it.
jimmybreen60
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jimmybreen60 »

My brother and my friend both react very well with the i dosers. The very first one they tried was LSD, and both had awful trips. Unfortunately they do not work for me, but I watched them both go through the process. They squirmed around towards the middle looking like they were running in their sleep and kept on doing it until they stopped. Both did not make it to the end because they woke up in terror, my friend jumped off the bed and my brother almost cried. My friend said he started off in a white room spinning and shadows were around him. Then he came back to the bed and went into another hallucination where he was being chased through the woods by something, he said it was the scariest thing that ever happened to him. My brother said he forgot he was dosing and was in the middle of a war getting shot at and right when he got shot he woke up. They both won't do it again because they are too scared to.
jake hoskins
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jake hoskins »

I am pretty new to idoser, but i have much experiance with the actual substances. if ur going through an actual trip on idoser, some basics to avoid bum trips are to be in a place u feel safe with, dont have any big plans for that day and the next 1 or 2, be with a freind or 2 ( definetly not lots of strangers or alone) and do something thats fun and u all enjoy ( but not too complecated, maybe watch teletubbies :lol: ) any thing else u can look up, or go to http://www.badtripguide.com. but with the actual substance, effects will last around 8-15 hrs and after effects up to 3 days (like ecstacy) idoser is nothing to worry about, it will only last about what, an hr. at most! :lol: I HAVE HAD ACTUAL BAD TRIPS, U DONT KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT, IDOSER IS NOTHING, TRY 6 HRS OF THINKING YOU OVERDOSED AND WERE DEAD THEN GO AROUND ALL NEXT DAY ASKING FREINDS IF U WERE IN A COMA OR DEAD.
Stoker420
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Stoker420 »

same been there done that i doser is childs play next to real drugs