Leg jerking problems?

Discuss the computer software
Bunnydrop
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Leg jerking problems?

Post by Bunnydrop »

:? So my Dosing is getting better.I am having a better time with them. :finger: I am finding after a week of use that NOT playing the optional mp3 music is by far a better choice for me.The physical sensations are much stronger.Mainly I get a feeling of deep relaxation,peace an the feeling one gets driving at high speed over hills an bumps in the road.Nice. :-D I also use CONDITION first as i get better results.I have 22 doses but mainly use Opium, MJ and Sleep .My bug bear now is when the Doses are kicking in good towards the middle of my Ride aS I call them,My legs,especailly the right one will just kick out an jerk suddenly.I know my body is just responding properly.I often get the jerking leg thing at normal sleep time as I am drifting off. :unibrow: However I would like to overcome this as it happens often now an spoils my Dose.Do I just ignore the feelings? :| Do any other Dosers get this also? How have you overcome it? :roll: Thanks for any helps Chaps.Lovin it here BTW :nod:
TheGuide
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Leg jerking problems?

Post by TheGuide »

Well it's your body going into sleep paralysis but waking back up quickly. It will go away with practice, once your body is more comfortable with it.
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Leg jerking problems?

Post by dp100 »

with me it's not jerky legs but random muscles (mostly legs but sometimes chest) just getting tight for a second. Just ignore it and just ignore everything related to the dose. think about something unrelated and it will work.