opium in real

Discuss visionary plants
mikael
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

opium in real

Post by mikael »

hi,

I was just wondering, if people make opium, they make it from poppies. But do all poppies work? I mean, you can see growing poppies even at the road. Do the poppies have to be spacial? And i got some really big ones in my garden, in the netherlands they have a diffirent name than those poppies, but its the same kind of flower. Just bigger i think.
Do you think the poppies have to be special, or do the common poppies at the road just give less effect? And does it work if you just cut the head off? I mean, the stuff inside the head will dry anyway?

hope you understand my inglish.

Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Vale »

Yes, it is a special kind of poppy.
If it was every single type like the ones you see in the road,
everybody would be one drugs. ha ha
nwa
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by nwa »

Vale wrote:Yes, it is a special kind of poppy.
hahaha opium for everyone lol
Unnamed
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Unnamed »

nwa wrote:
Vale wrote:Yes, it is a special kind of poppy.
hahaha opium for everyone lol
Uhm, actually its not a special kind of poppy. People can fail drug tests eating a poppy seed bagle(haven't you ever seen seinfeld?), and 10+g of poppy seeds can produce a fairly intense experience in a tea(it is actually kinda popular, though be careful as the potency of seeds can vary and it is possible to OD).

The plant itself is legal but cutting open the pods isn't. People sell them on Ebay actually, along with the legal mescaline contianing cacti. :)
Last edited by Unnamed on Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikael
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by mikael »

damn cool :-D :-D :-D
really, if that works, im gonna cut al the poppies open near my house :D

i got to try it anyway, whoever is right here
Unnamed
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Unnamed »

mikael
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by mikael »

haha lol i will :P

was just kinda happy hearing that :-D
-Almost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by -Almost »

Ha. I used to watch a cool science show where they did random experiments.

They took a priest, and had him eat a bunch of poppy seeds.

Gave him a drug test... Tested positive for Opium.

Large amounts of poppy seeds can give you an opium experience. Try it :D
Vincspenc
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Vincspenc »

You mean Brainiac? I watch that sometimes here in holland. Something like that was also on Mythbusters BTW if anyone knows it
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

i know someone who failed a drug test because they ate poppy seed muffins every day.

And you can get a nice high from regular poppy saids made into a wierd kind of tea. be really carefull making it though
Apathy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Apathy »

my tutorial on how to make this gross, yet effective tea.

Materials
-poppy seeds (200g-400g)
-funnel
-a sock, or cloth, or material that may be used to filter. Socks work extremely well.
-Jar or container.
-1L or 2L bottle of pop (empty). make sure it still has the lid.
-350ml of warm water. (around).

first, you need to go to your local grocery store, and go to the "spices isle. grocery stores usually sell poppy seeds in bags of 75grams. For a good strong mellow opiate high, i reccomend buying 300-400g's worth.

Each bag is usually around 2-4$ depending on where you get it.

Okay, now, you need to get an empty 2Litre, or 1litre bottle of pop. Make sure it is clean. Get a funnel. Place the funnel in the bottle, and put all the seeds in the funnel. If you don't use a funnel, the seeds will go everywhere.

Once all the seeds are in, fill the pop bottle with around 350ml of warm water, or juice. Warm water works best for potency.

Tightly fasten the lid of the pop bottle. And shake it like crazy for around 5 minutes. then stop and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Repeat this process for 30 minutes-an hour and a half. Please note, the more time you take on this process, the more potent the final tea will be.

Okay, now, i recommend you use a sock (believe it or not, it works the best) to filter out the gross looking liquid. So fasten the sock onto the end of your pop bottle, and put the bottle upside down in the container or jar, so that it drains into it. It may take awhile to completely filter out the liquid. Once no more liquid is coming out of the bottle, shove all the seeds into the sock, and since they are still moist, they still contain psychoactive alkoilds. so once they are all in the sock, strangle the hell out of the sock to get all the liquid out.

Once its all out, you have your tea. It works effectively, 300g is good for one person. You might want to drink it with something else, like orange juice. It tastes gross regardless, but the high it gives is surprising, and very nice. The whole high generally lasts for 6 hours.

FAQ

how are poppy seeds psychoactive?
Well, store bought poppy seeds, are opium poppy seeds (P.som-). Although they are generally not psychoactive alone, when strained, certain alkoilds (prime alkoild is morphine) are found to be present.

Don't they sterilize and clean the seeds to remove psychoactive chemicals?

They sterilize the seeds to make them ungrowable, but that does not effect the psychoactive potency in anyway. Besides that, all they do is wash the seeds.

Is this a myth?
no, it actually works, although, some seeds are way more potent then others, it completely depends on the harvest. that is why the tea may work sometimes, and not other times.
polska
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by polska »

Are you from nexopia Apathy :shock:
giveaname
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by giveaname »

NO it's not a special poppy, the plant in your backyard you could make into cocaine, or opium if you wanted to. But it's not something a 13 year old kid could or should do
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

yeah, not a drug for a kid to get a hole of
Apathy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Apathy »

polska wrote:Are you from nexopia Apathy :shock:
Lol i might be why?