Anyone used the Nightshade Dose?

Share dose experiences
frankis-44
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Anyone used the Nightshade Dose?

Post by frankis-44 »

Hey, just wondering if anyone's tried the Nightshade Dose yet and if so, what's it like? I really wanna try it, but I'd like to hear about it first, thanks :)
v3nge
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by v3nge »

Ya I wanna try I as well as Speedball got no money though.
mebesteve
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Anyone used the Nightshade Dose?

Post by mebesteve »

i bought nightshade yesterday, and to tell you the truth its the only dose thats really done anything real for me.. and it does it pretty intensely. when the high came in first time was about 35 mins into, but it was strong, my body felt like it was clenching hard it felt so tight, yet i could still move it around like nothing happened. listening to the dose i heard some wierd little tune from somewhere, i could swear it was real. and best of all the last 20 mins my mind was filled with randoms clips like one second long, of ANYTHING i tell you.. and some of those you got audio too, also sounding so real. when the high hits you feel like you're falling asleep, it even makes it that you dont even to to mentally concentrate anymore.. the dose is doing the whole thing. My second dose i had earlier, the dose hit around 20 - 25 mins in, well good considering the lenght, other then that all pretty much the same, apart from i wanted to see if anything happened with eyes open. nothing did, but i still had the trippy and body feelings, but when i closed my eyes again, wow.. strange imagy thoughts with sound, even sometimes felt like my body was surrounded by something, like i was in the open, it was amazing. I love nightshade, i tried a few doses before, peyote trip lsd etc, and never really got anything from those, so i was starting to get skeptical, really. but i saw the word 'intense' which is always good.
a_man_in_a_trip
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

THE NIGHTSHADE TRIP :p:p

Post by a_man_in_a_trip »

it was 4 AM in the morning i was having some problems with family so i smoked a lot of cigarettes in few minutes i was sad and angry, So i choose to try a dose before i get to sleep maybe it will help me to forget my (...) what i am goin to say here lol so i begin to search sth hallucinogenic and i found NIGHTSHADE (1 hour) it is a long duration and i am going to tell u what happened .
i was in my room laying in my bed the window was opened... soo during the first 15 minutes i begin to hear some weired voices whisperin in my ears than i begin to see blue fireworks yeah :eek: and than green red,... haha it was amazing than i rememebred a story that had happened to me since maybe 10 years yes i swear :d so i paused the dose and i called my gf and told her about it and i was laughin and laughin she told me u didnt laugh since 2 days now it is like i forget the problems yeah lol but now i dont think if i am going to laugh over this story again it is like a compressed file in my memory that this does could extract to me XD after that i returned to my dose again
i begin to hear my fone ringin and ringin but it is not real than i begin to hear my gf whispering in my ears sayin "baby i miss u ..." it was amazing even her voice was so amazin ... i felt her touches over my body and her whisper in my ears sayin to me how much she miss me and how much she loves me ..., than it was like reality i begin to see some compressed stories in my memory and it was amazin than all what i remember is that before the end of the dose (3 minutes left) i throwed the headfphones because i felt my brain is like it is goin to explose or it is like it is not respondin anymore it was so so so heavy loool than i slept immediatly and woke up after 10 hours to tell u about this XD what do u think? waitin for some comments :)
Chill_Cucumber
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Chill_Cucumber »

Freaking crazy man
DarkDoser
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by DarkDoser »

Chill_Cucumber wrote:Freaking crazy man