QuickHit Doses

Get user supplied support
idosesnakeguy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

QuickHit Doses

Post by idosesnakeguy »

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering, are the QuickHit doses effective? Are they as effective as the normal doses? Which ones are the best?
pingviiniq
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: QuickHit Doses

Post by pingviiniq »

I tried them.. No effect for me
MinsQ23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by MinsQ23 »

HeroinQH worked for me, but the effects were small....
mushystuff
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by mushystuff »

Quick hits are designed to give the listener the strongest effects within the shortest amount of time. Keeping this in mind, don't expect super strong results next time you try it. It makes sense that the longer normal doses will give you the stronger desired effect. ;)
Adarious
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Adarious »

I get more effects from the marijuanaQH than I do the full dose, consistently, so they may well be effective. The same holds true with the Hash dose.
Adarious
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Adarious »

The only doses, in fact, that have had any effect on me are those two. Bear in mind I (currently) sit cross legged in front of my computer )pretzel style). They give me the whole body-buzz feeling but little else. Still, for being 'sound' that in itself is quite the accomplishment. I have yet, however, to find any hallucinogenic one that works and I have a theory about this. See, with weed I've had it before, my body has experienced it and knows what to expect ... so pushing it to that frame of mind is easier. Trying to simulate a drug or something else that hasn't been experienced otherwise is going to be significantly more difficult.

I might add that while I've seen arguments against 'stacking' doses, I find that while it doesn't increase the strength at all, what it does seem to increase is the duration, by quite a bit. Last night at 8pm I did MarijuanaQH x 3 and unlike when I did x1 it lasted nearly 8 hours after the fact...and that wasn't the first time I experimented with that theory.