Hand of God revelations (it all finally comes together!)

Share dose experiences
metal_head_mainer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hand of God revelations (it all finally comes together!)

Post by metal_head_mainer »

Hi, I just signed on to this forum because I have finally gotten the hang of this whole process and it was so amazing that well, I figure I could share it with the i-dosing world...that is, hopefully I am posting this right.

>(I don't know if there is a specific section for these stories or these first time workings and if so, I am very sorry and mods feel free to do what you please with this post) <

Anyways, the very first time I tried, wellp I was more curious to what the files sounded like more than anything, so I popped in the alcohol one and surfed the net while I listened and yeah, nothing of course, but I wasn't expecting it to happen anyways. While listening I started reading a very handy page on the proper way to listen to these doses.

I read it a couple of times here and there to get a firm idea and with this info I decided to try "Black Sunshine". How I did it was I laid down on my bed,took my glasses off, plugged in a pair of decent quality (ear pollution CS-40's) closed headphones, adjusted the volume so it was pleasant, and not too loud, and placed a white t-shirt over my eyes (that way my vision wasn't pitch black and that my brain was distracted trying to see in the said darkness) and I cleared my mind, and just stared at nothing. Not really concentrated staring, just looking into the white without focusing on anything. I don't know if i did it right, but yeah, I felt really nothing. I guess Black Sunshine is more of a calming dose? If so, I was relaxed before, so it didn;t really affect me.

Fast forward to 45 minutes ago, I figured to give it another shot. This time, I went for the big guns, if this don't work, I guess I am immune or I will have to try harder. I decided to try the behemoth called "Hand of God". I do the same steps as before and it starts out the same....then I notice (without concentrating on thinking, so I wouldn't throw myself off) the white t-shirt is pretty dark, like if I had a dark t-shirt on. Then it was almost as if someone was watching over me as if their face was in front of the shirt.

Then, the pitch starts to go higher, and this is where it gets freaky. The light finally gets from dark to light to lighter to a blinding white light ( which by this point was like "HOOOOLLLLYYYY SSSHHHHIIIII-") and , well to put it simply: it's as if I was in the clouds. Blue sky with clouds floating past, totally surreal. Now, that may seem boring but for a person who was starting to doubt this phenomena, it was INSANE. Words really can;t describe my awe-ness at what was going on. All this, from a sound file?????? Incredible!!!

Anyways, towards the end, the blue sky got obscured by the clouds and then its as if I was floating around in grey skies until the dose started fading out, which then the light finally got more realistic looking; as if i was looking at a white t-shirt covering my eyes.

I dunno if this bored anyone but I figured I would share it because I for one, am still ecstatic that it finally worked and I can only get better at being more receptive to these doses, and I imgaine there are users that enjoy hearing about peoples first "working" times (cuz not everyone gets it on the first few tries).
Anyways, to end, I am up for recommendations! :D
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Hand of God revelations (it all finally comes together!)

Post by jombotski »

You need some time to get full effects,you probably experienced some minor effects,even thought Hand of God is the shit.Do some "moderate" and "strong" doses so you can get used to it,and it takes time so don't give up if you listen and theres no effect.Everyone can experience effects and theres no such thing as immune,everyone can have effects,but you need some practice and time.
btw try Gate of Hades if you want some cool effects :unibrow:
metal_head_mainer
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by metal_head_mainer »

Thanks for the reading an reply :). I have a quick question though...is the best lighting different for people? I just tried it after doing the reset one but this time I counted backwards from 850 in my head, and focused on total relaxation with the lights being off (its 4 PM) and a dark shirt over my eyes and to my surprise, nothing :eek: ....

Could it be that having a light t-shirt with lights on works better for me? Believe me, with this newer setup, my vision stayed in darkness and nothing really happened, as opposed to this morning with more light when my vision darkened and then all of a sudden it was heavens (im an athiest but just to describe) lights turning on full blast and the color of blue all being played out in front of my eyes and yadda yadda. biiiiiig disappointment compared to this morning :-(
DarkDoser
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by DarkDoser »

metal_head_mainer wrote:Thanks for the reading an reply :). I have a quick question though...is the best lighting different for people? I just tried it after doing the reset one but this time I counted backwards from 850 in my head, and focused on total relaxation with the lights being off (its 4 PM) and a dark shirt over my eyes and to my surprise, nothing :eek: ....

Could it be that having a light t-shirt with lights on works better for me? Believe me, with this newer setup, my vision stayed in darkness and nothing really happened, as opposed to this morning with more light when my vision darkened and then all of a sudden it was heavens (im an athiest but just to describe) lights turning on full blast and the color of blue all being played out in front of my eyes and yadda yadda. biiiiiig disappointment compared to this morning :-(

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to make sure you can't see any light when dosing.
Zukamimotu
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Zukamimotu »

Did Hand of God AND Gates of Hades. Never touching either of those again, it was that bad.
renitz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by renitz »

Thanks for sharing, you got my hopes up! I started last last and tried 5HTP (description recommends trying this specific dose either before you sleep or right after you wake up, and that's what I did) and it didn't work, so then I replayed it and by the time it was over I was getting sleepy so I just put it away and went to sleep. Then right when I woke up today I tried Marijuana and nothing, so I listen to Peyote right away and NOTHING. So then I thought, what the heck? What's the problem with me? I did everything as recommended except for the headphones, I don't have any so I use my iPhone earphones as I've seen people using earphones on youtube and it worked for them... So I was like, maybe I should try one of the strongest because Peyote is supposed to be very strong and didn't hit me. Thought I might try Hand of God, which I was avoiding due to people's reviews saying it was scary as hell..? So I searched why I-Doser wasn't working for me and ended up here. After reading your post I figured I should try it..? I'm not atheist, I believe in God, just to mention. And I lay upon my bed and covered my eyes with a towel and put my eye-mask over it just to make sure nothing would distract me. And I was pretty relaxed... I was just disappointed I didn't experience anything after 3 complete attempts, I listened to them all the way. And I was wondering if it had anything to do with religion since I believe in God, I have offered my soul to God and I was talking to this guy about I-Doser and he later mentioned he was atheist, and now you. So I started to wonder.. And also, can't help mentioning people looked as if they were having a possession while listening to hardcore doses like Gates of Hades, what I mean by possession is as if some spirit had entered their body.. you know what I mean? But then again, that's just what crossed my mind. Oh, and I'm a girl, I thought I'd be more sensitive to these sounds than hardcore guys...? Tell me what you think about all this and please share any suggestions.
pseudoaccount1
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by pseudoaccount1 »

Probably because you're using torrents.
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jombotski »

torrents = most of them are fake and don't work
renitz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by renitz »

jombotski wrote:torrents = most of them are fake and don't work
Probably... but I have tried the alcohol on I-Doser and it didn't hit me so then I downloaded strong ones to see they would have any effect on me, and nothing. So how do I know it's because they're torrented? The alcohol didn't work and I don't even know how to buy the doses since I'm guessing I will need one of my parents' credit card...? They don't know about this and they would freak out if they did. Anyone help?
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Yep, did a torrent audit not too long ago. Found over 90% to be fakes. So if you torrent them and they don't work, don't come crying to us. Most people in this forum support the production of doses by buying them for the few dollars they cost to fund development of more powerful doses. If everyone stole our products, we wouldn't exist.
renitz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by renitz »

idoser wrote:Yep, did a torrent audit not too long ago. Found over 90% to be fakes. So if you torrent them and they don't work, don't come crying to us. Most people in this forum support the production of doses by buying them for the few dollars they cost to fund development of more powerful doses. If everyone stole our products, we wouldn't exist.
Yep, not helping much here... How can I buy them without my parents knowing? I don't have a credit card and I am visiting California so they wont even let me leave the house. And Alcohol didn't work on me. So does that mean the others wont either? Because I read how I-Doser works and it said not everyone is sensitive to the binaural beats and it said you could try the free samples to see if it'd work for you and that's what I did...?