Cel's Dose Journal

Share dose experiences
GammaGeorgeX
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Cel's Dose Journal

Post by GammaGeorgeX »

Acid: I listened to d=this dose at the same time as feeling really weird. I opened my eyes after the dose is done, and guess what I see, green almost all over the place! :-o Then I look at my hands, and I see more blood in them, but that was about it for the hallucination stuff, only lasted a few minutes.

Condition: I needed something to do, so I thought about this and decided to make use of some of the doses I had. I first used Condition with my eyes closed for about 8 minutes, I saw some of those random stuff you see with your eyes closed, but mostly tiny dots,then I stopped it, opened my eyes, and for a second I saw everything a little darker.

Energizer: I was very drowsy, and I closed my eyes and listened, through the entire thing, I had this tiny smooth feeling, a bit weird, but nice. I also saw a bunch of small dots, and then after I stopped, I felt completely awake, plus a little stronger!

Hand Of God: Update - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozGN1vViVtU

Bufo)Toad: It all ended when the mp3 stopped, but as I listened tot this dose, I was seeing everything in Cyan for the most part. I also felt pretty warm, I guess that was just my relaxation, but this was a really cool dose. Strong hallucinogens are my fav!

OrgasmQH: Yeah, I felt horny by the end and after it, nuff said, the dose works.

Aura+: I only even listened to it for 12 out of the 21 minutes, it had already made such a difference! I felt very light and good, also pretty spiritual, and an hour after, I got a nostalgic feeling! This is an incredible dose! My Fav!

PeyoteQH: It wasn't as strong as other hallucinogens, but made things seem a bit magical and blurry.
Last edited by GammaGeorgeX on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Drewm1273
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Cel's Dose Journal

Post by Drewm1273 »

Great detail this is going to make me think twise about trying the hand of god one, I tried gates of haydes and it freaked me out bad I seen a bunch of people in dark robes standing over me then they all started grabbing me and it was terrible I don't recommend it lol. Keep up the good posts tho look forward to reading more of your posts! :-D