Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

gates of hades

Post by trippyholander »

oke

1-10min nothing intrestig
10-20min i feel a little weard wen the build up sound apeers
20-26min nothing at all and i know ath was going to happend at 26 so
26min the beeeep sound apeers it feels like my body was zinking ito a verry deep zee and a scary face was going realy fast to me and than it starts hurting my finger it has the feeling someone was biting my fingers rely weard stuffand than i snapt and toke my headphone of i i lookt and it was just about 27 minuts just one minute of the beeeeep sound

my rating 5/10 nothing realy spacial only at the and for about one min zo not the best
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: gates of hades

Post by spiritguy »

Very scary! You should have continued the full dose to see what else was in store :D
trippyholander
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by trippyholander »

yea but it hapent al so fast befor i know it i was siting in my bad with a god dam high hard race
Kushbubbles
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Kushbubbles »

Gates of Hades, ahh my favorite dose,
I did it once, i went down to the river styx. where the boat guy made me give him a gold coin , he then broke my neck and it killed me my soul stepped out of my body and went on the boat, i explored all of hades, faugt minotaurs, and a hydra, eventually found hades. i raped his wife, killed his dog, then sat on his throne till he came in, me and him battled but he found me worthy enough to return my soul to my body. this was a nutty trip. i think you should not be afraid and just go for it! you never know what will happen
Drewm1273
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Drewm1273 »

I thought your favorite was Datura?
Kushbubbles
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Kushbubbles »

i say this is my favorite dose because there is no drug u can take giving you the same effect, my favorite drug is datura, ive taken it oraly and used the doses, and datura is more than a dose it is a life changing experience
trippyholander
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by trippyholander »

Kushbubbles wrote:Gates of Hades, ahh my favorite dose,
I did it once, i went down to the river styx. where the boat guy made me give him a gold coin , he then broke my neck and it killed me my soul stepped out of my body and went on the boat, i explored all of hades, faugt minotaurs, and a hydra, eventually found hades. i raped his wife, killed his dog, then sat on his throne till he came in, me and him battled but he found me worthy enough to return my soul to my body. this was a nutty trip. i think you should not be afraid and just go for it! you never know what will happen
nice trip i am sure going to do it some yime again and i will let you kn ow it