I-Doser and The real Dose.

Discuss anything, lightly moderated
RectalDoser
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

I-Doser and The real Dose.

Post by RectalDoser »

Will taking the drugs already described in I-Doser affect the Dose?
Example: Back in the day iv done Acid. Will this affect the I-Dose of Acid? I'v done the dose of Acid but it brings back no recollection of how an Acid trip felt, or the nor did i feel the rapid thought process while on it.
And also iv done a few doses but i don't know what I'm supposed to feel after. i read the doses description but after the dose i don't feel what is subscribed. All I feel is that everythings brighter (cause my eyes have been closed for a good 30 minutes) and relaxed. Nothing more. Any Advise on how to maximize my I-Doser experiences? And also answer the first question. :\

Thanks.
mushystuff
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: I-Doser and The real Dose.

Post by mushystuff »

It sounds to me that you arn't getting any effects at all. the brightness and the relaxed feeling is most likely from just sitting in the dark. If you go to http://i-doser.com/community.html and read the "Binaural Blog" it will tell you most everything you need to get started. From your post I couldn't pick up much on if you were doing everything that I required. I know how frustrating opening your eyes after that half hour of sitting there only to find nothing has changed except the time can be. I hope that the tips in that link help. Good luck!
mushystuff
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by mushystuff »

But to answer your first question anyways, I read a post that the admin put up (so it's a reliable source) that said having done the drug before will not give affect how you react. not in those words but theres your answer.
stewwy
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by stewwy »

i know what you mean to me alcochol felt like a combination of lsd shrooms and weed to me
Coritron
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Coritron »

Yeah and for me, AMT reminded me a LOT of mushrooms and speed (although AMT is supposed to be a combination of amphetamine/psychoactive substances...)

Vico: Never tried the real stuff but have had many differents types of pain killers over the years (mostly for dental surgery) but this dose for me feels like what I'd expect from the actual drug..