Doses that make you feel sleepy

Discuss the computer software
Holmes
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Holmes »

Can somebody recommend what doses I should get if I wanna sleep well. I have bad, TERRIBLE insomnia and I can't sleep unless I take sleep meds or drink.
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

There is the sleeping angel dose, as well as the insomniac dose. I would reccomend the insomniac dose. If neither of those work for you, do Anesthesia, then follow up with insomniac.
Holmes
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Holmes »

Also, will they work if I listen to them while I do something like play a video game or read a book? I found that when I lay back my mind wanders and it makes it harder to concentrate on the sound of the dose unless I read or something.
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

no, you got to be in a dark room without any distractions or you wont get any effects, especially if you wanna fall asleep
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

ethan1134 wrote:no, you got to be in a dark room without any distractions or you wont get any effects, especially if you wanna fall asleep
Thats not true, I think to each his own. Mabye it works like that for a good deal of people. BUt I say, experiment. Mabye it will work for you buy playing video games or reading. If you stick to one thing and it does not work try another, or change up something about that method.
raccoon6
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

agree

Post by raccoon6 »

for me i just put on sleeping angel while im on the pc messing around it is one of the file that seem to work no matter you should feel it
majora2007
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by majora2007 »

It is best to lay in a darkened room. This is because with your eyes closed and a dark room, there is less stimuli entering your brain and this can cause FFR to occur faster/easier. If playing video games or reading works for you, go for it. Another dose that would be good for you may be delta. Delta is the state at which your body is in total rest and no dreams occur (meaning better sleep). Since it takes about 5 minutes for entrainment to occur, I might suggest, for you, start to beat and read for a few minutes then try to go to sleep.

If the I-Doser doses don't work for you, then try looking on Google for Transparent Corporation. They have research and some good information on how to overcome problems (insomnia) with BWE. Good luck.
ookpaya
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ookpaya »

i actually took sleeping angel as one of my starter doses, it works but it puts your body to sleep not your mind, so when i woke up i felt....how should i say? umm starchy. like my body was fine but my mind was sloppy. (maybe its just me but) try insomniac.
xxlightmycandle
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by xxlightmycandle »

anesthesia worked well on me after about 5-10 minutes. i would try that then work up to insominac if it fails.
Constantine
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Constantine »

I always fall asleep listening to orgasm. I'm not sure if it's designed that way. I always have lucid dreams during it. Unfortunately they were always non-sexual
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Heroin, sleeping angel, lucid dreams
sexikJulia
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sexikJulia »

Again if this was a black bredda with a twangy voice and a better mixdown, these guys would be on your dick.

Ash set me your instrumentals and lyric book and Ill make you sound good.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Doses that make you feel sleepy

Post by cameraboirzu »

sexikJulia wrote:Again if this was a black bredda with a twangy voice and a better mixdown, these guys would be on your dick.

Ash set me your instrumentals and lyric book and Ill make you sound good.
...What?
leemaria
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by leemaria »

Hey,Do not take any sleeping pill,It may harm your body.better you should consult doctor or read some boring novel or book. :D
grazman
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by grazman »

You could try Hibernate, IDK if it works, I haven't tried it myself. Opium always seems to put me to sleep. Alcohol put me to sleep after a nice, mild back massage feeling, had a great nap. Ambie says it'll make you feel sleepy halfway through and for some time after, and to go to bed right after, but don't take if you don't have 7-8 hrs to be asleep, like one of the commercials for those kind of prescription drugs.