Off I go! And also a question..

Share dose experiences
luminosity
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Off I go! And also a question..

Post by luminosity »

About to dose, really hope it works seeming a very bad day (sparing the details) and checked my headphone frequency range, said 20-20k is that good enough? hopefully it works this time, im going to buy and try the strongest dose i can find
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Off I go! And also a question..

Post by jombotski »

yeah it's gonna work,and gl with your trip(if you are gonna trip ballz) :D
Th3_uN1Qu3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Th3_uN1Qu3 »

The human auditory range is 20Hz-20kHz. Most cheap headphones give 20-20k as their freq response but without mentioning the amplitude reduction at the ends of the range... Technically all speakers can reproduce 20-20k, but when a part of the spectrum is reproduced like 4 times softer than the rest, it basically sounds like it isn't there.

Anyway, unless your headphones are really low quality and buzz, whirr, or make other distracting noises while listening to them, they should be fine. With this kind of material it's more important how comfortable you are with wearing your headphones, rather than how good their audio quality is.
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

Can you please explain more about the term "amplitude"?

I would also like to know if reducing the headphone volume matters, or the computer volume, or IDoser application volume? It should not be too loud nor too low, so I would like to know what volume to decrease out of the three -> headphone volume, computer volume, or IDoser application volume?

Thanks
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Put all levels to medium and then adjust with the application volume slider. Volume should be at a comfortable level, not too loud or too soft. DO NOT blast the dose, it will hinder effects. Louder IS NOT better.
luminosity
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by luminosity »

thank you :) and I fell asleep before i could feel anything :( im pretty drunk right now and going to hit a bowl then play hand of god, see if that does anything :3
Dr.google
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Dr.google »

luminosity wrote:thank you :) and I fell asleep before i could feel anything :( im pretty drunk right now and going to hit a bowl then play hand of god, see if that does anything :3
:roll: doesn't sound like a good idea
omgthatstim
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by omgthatstim »

Yeah they'll work. And for a strong dose may I recommend Peyote?