Do all doses have to be taken laying down and bilndfolded?

Share dose experiences
venomblade
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Do all doses have to be taken laying down and bilndfolded?

Post by venomblade »

I ask this because there are times when I can't just shut out the world for the time of a dose. Would listening to a dose, while in a chair, and eyes open have any effect at all?
venomblade
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Do all doses have to be taken laying down and bilndfolde

Post by venomblade »

anybody..? bout to try the marijuana one and won't i be missing out on the effects if i was blindfolded?
Tombstoner
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Tombstoner »

Depends on the person. I've found that some doses I can get to work even while multitasking, while others require some relaxation to take effect.
wizzardy
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by wizzardy »

I have found, that the more active the dose the more active you can be, like with taurine and ginko and other stimulants it works just fine like doing things, and for some like alchohol i will usually listen to music during, but for sleeping angel and trip and stuff i just lay down
GameFreak2151
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by GameFreak2151 »

i recommend u have lights of and everything to distract u off and away cause if ur mind wander to light(computer or tv or phone) it can mess up the dose(for me completely)
Dr.google
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Dr.google »

I would love to get the energizer one to work multitasking, I haven't tried I wonder if i could have a wake up dose while in the shower (water proof jacket and headphones)
Billyboy
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Billyboy »

Dr.google wrote:I would love to get the energizer one to work multitasking, I haven't tried I wonder if i could have a wake up dose while in the shower (water proof jacket and headphones)
Lol ur crazy :D
But however since 3 days i havent got that much time to dose so i do it at about 1 or 2 am and then im really tired and cant focus more than 30 seconds. and with RAVE after 4 minutes WITHOUT concentrating i quickly was totally awake, my body was full of energy and i saw some colored light with vclosed eyes in my totally closed room!
omgthatstim
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by omgthatstim »

If I listen to an energizing does i.e Adrenaline or Taurine I can play on my computer the whole time and still get effect. I'm listening to Taurine right now and I'm getting an effect similar to what I would get after drinking a few cups of coffee. Others like Trip QH require me to be laying down concentrating.