How did you find I-Doser?

Discuss the computer software
DevilishWolf
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

How did you find I-Doser?

Post by DevilishWolf »

Hello forum! I come to you today to ask: how did you find out about I-Doser, and how did your first dose go? I will start off by telling my story.

It was about a month ago when I first heard about I-Doser. I had been practicing Meditation and Lucid Dreaming, with the help of other binaural beat applications, for quite some time. I told my friend who was new to Lucid Dreaming about how binaural beats could help him, and about a week after that he told me he found something called "I-Doser". This friend of mine has always been more into drugs, and I have always been more into meditation, but once I used this program for myself, I haven't looked at binaural beats the same way. I got the app on my IPod Touch, and asked my friend what dose to do first. My friend told me to do "Hand Of God" dose (hes kind of an asshole), it was available in the app without having to purchase anything extra. So I read the description before doing the dose, and I noticed it said that it could cause fear. I was kind of skeptical about it, but I did it anyway. I felt a mixture of paranoia, fear, and intense joy. It was definitely the best way I could ever get into a program!

So what about you guys? How did you get introduced to I-Doser, and what was your first experience like?
hopesdead
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by hopesdead »

I got into binaural beats when looking through Apples App Store. I found an app on binaural beats and found it interesting. However I didn't know at the time I was listening to the beats wrong. I happen to latter do a search on binaural beats and found I-Doser and was excited to see how vast binaural beats could go. I don't remember my first dose from I-Doser I listened to but I guess I enjoyed it.
Gilad
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: How did you find I-Doser?

Post by Gilad »

i found it actually on israel TV. It called "Lediat Hgolshim" - Attention to the surfers (on the internet) (i hope i turnslated it okay)

They showed basically what I doser is, and i was interesting, so i searched it.
idioteque90
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by idioteque90 »

I found it really randomly. Two I-doser tracks were included in this torrent I downloaded for music to help me get to sleep, and Insomnia and Sleeping Angel were in it. I tried them and it worked and so I Googled I-doser and voila.
Mr. Psycho
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Mr. Psycho »

Yesterday mother told me about " sound drugs" after she watched the news. Hopefully I can get the app today :D
Sloth
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Sloth »

I remember long ago in 7th grade (Im in 12th now) I remember hearing a kid mention the Marijuana dose. Then about two years after that I learned about Binaural beats. Then over summer of 10th to 11th grade, I found the iPod app, and have been dosign happily since
owlmaid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by owlmaid »

I found it on accident when I was looking for this video thing on YouTube that's supposed to get you a little high just by looking at the flashing lights and colors. I thought I'd found it, but it was this guy explaining how I-Doser worked. It sounded so intriguing, I had to try it.
Impulsive
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Impulsive »

1000 ways to die... im totally gonna try that dose someday

my first dose was about 2 days ago and it was alcohol. it had very little effect but i could still feel it so i knew this wasnt all fake. tbh i didnt want to buy a dose before i really knew that it worked so i looked around and came across the crystal meth dose. rocked my world.
omgthatstim
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by omgthatstim »

I heard about it on the show, "1,000 Ways To Die". Some dude died from it, but he was using some kind of experimental military sound equipment and he cranked it up, so it was a really stupid idea. One night, while laying in bed, bored, on my computer, I looked up, "Getting High Off The Internet". I found a website called I-doser.com, and downloaded the free software. I tried "Alcohol" first. I felt no effect what so ever.

A couple of days later I downloaded "Adrenaline". I used it and it worked, and I loved it. Just last night I downloaded "Trip QH" and I love it. My library now consists of 8 doses, Content, Alcohol, Sleeping Angel, Serene, Taurine, Trip QH, Adrenaline, and Yerba Mate.
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jombotski »

Some years later(2006-7) there was on the news about some program that is recreating drugs and makes you high,i was interested but did not give it a try there because i was scared.It all started summer 2010(i think)that i thought about it and googled it.