Hulloes There! A Greeting From a Southeastern Fella.

Who are you?
AnggaPJ
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hulloes There! A Greeting From a Southeastern Fella.

Post by AnggaPJ »

Hulloes there, my name is Angga, just as the nickname says.
Even though I am new to i-Doser forum, I have a lengthy forum activities spanning for 6 to 7 years.

My first ever forum activity was Space Force: Rogue Universe, pretty much a sci-fi game forum; then onto Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion forums, and... yea, pretty much those are the forums I used to attend to...
My forum activities have decreased a lot :(
Life has changed a lot for me. I used to be an avid gamer, even got in a big group in a MMO; but since I was accepted on the job I had applied months ago, gaming is pretty much void.
No fear! I heard that Diablo III is coming soon. Yay! :D

Anyways, I'm from Indonesia. Even though I'm born in this country, I am more inclined to European culture due to the open-mindedness from various people I usually chat from around the world :-D

So.. Nice knowing you!
I know it's an awkward intro, pardon my typing.. it's been a while since my last posting in the previous forum I used to attend to (which is almost half a year ago).. :oops:

Aha!
As about how I knew about i-Doser, here's a brief backstory about my encounter with the wonderful product:

As I have said before, my life has changed a lot. I have to conform to the 'normal' life of people in majority. Wake up at early morning (around 5), prepare myself (bathing, eating breakfast), go to the office (an hour of commuting), and perform my responsibilities from 8 to 4. Afterward, I go home and as usual I get stuck on traffic jam for 4 hours... every Monday to Friday... On Saturday, the traffic is less crowded; but still, as part of an operation unit, I can go out from the office after 14:00.
Such daily routines leave me very little time for my own amusement such as gaming and reading blogs my friends always post.

Therefore, I resort to lucid dreaming as my only chance to amuse myself.
I have failed in many dreaming occurrences, only to become an observer rather than taking control and becoming lucid. Even though I fail many times, I seem to be able to recall the dreams better - a prerequisite for being able to become lucid.

Many blogs and forums I have read about lucid dreaming, and some posters said that they were very successful by using binaural beats. That's how I came across i-Doser.

As for now, I usually use Condition, Reset, Theta, and Gamma.
I haven't got the others though :oops:

And... that would be all for now. I will continue to my next post regarding Condition and Gamma :nod:
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Hulloes There! A Greeting From a Southeastern Fella.

Post by jombotski »

If you want to achieve lucid dreaming why not just listen to the lucid dreaming dose ?