Hallucinogenic experiences

Share dose experiences
Mushroom
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hallucinogenic experiences

Post by Mushroom »

Hey, I'm kinda new to I-Doser and have also tried some doses where some worked with slight effects but others didn't.

I'm very interested in hallucinogenic experiences but havn't really experieced it myself though I've tried trip and peyote (only once each).

So, experts, please share some of your crazy hallucinogenic experiences and tell if it worked during the dose and/or after the dose was over.
Tips would be great, wanna know more about this s#!&, and what I should expect.

thnx..
shroom
playozzy
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Yeah

Post by playozzy »

I have got some, i saw some colours in my wision and mickey mouse on the wall (With just blue colour). And a mix of a shark and a whale too^^ It it wery interresting to get hallusinations^^
Mushroom
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Yeah

Post by Mushroom »

playozzy wrote:I have got some, i saw some colours in my wision and mickey mouse on the wall (With just blue colour). And a mix of a shark and a whale too^^ It it wery interresting to get hallusinations^^
Whoa, haha sweet stuff.
Did it last for long and during, or after the dose?
Were you really messed up (I mean REALLY, REALLY), like didn't barely know your name or just crazy hallucinations?

..shroom
playozzy
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by playozzy »

I was a bit messed up, The colours outside my window was so nice that i thought the world was perfect, but knew my name^^ The hallisinations was there about from 10 min after the dose started to 15 min after i took the dose. A good way to see some cool colours i use to do is to stare intense at the same spot, But you have to blinkxD But have never seen like people coming in front of me^^
Warlord
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Warlord »

did you do trip or peyote?? :-)
playozzy
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

yeah

Post by playozzy »

I did peyote, the 15 min long. And drgdoser is 100% right;) All you see is like colours and shapes, Not like you are in another place or something! Or... that can happen on real LSD or shrooms i guess^^
Warlord
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: yeah

Post by Warlord »

playozzy wrote:I did peyote, the 15 min long. And drgdoser is 100% right;) All you see is like colours and shapes, Not like you are in another place or something! Or... that can happen on real LSD or shrooms i guess^^
Where can I get the 15 min long version??
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Its on the recreational cds and mp3s available at i-doser.com
Seef1
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Seef1 »

I suck at these things so I probably didn't get the full effect of the dose but I tried trip and it was like eating a little less than a half eighth of shrooms. Things aren't going crazy but it's sharper, prettier, and thoughts are... different.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

did anyone try bufo toad yet? i've been wanting to try it but truth is, i want some opinions first...
thx...