My Opium and Reset experience.

Share dose experiences
neonglamtrash
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

My Opium and Reset experience.

Post by neonglamtrash »

Last night was my first time trying a dose. I tried Opium, over all, a really good experience. At first I got really sleepy and relaxed, probably in the first two minutes. After five minutes, my feet started feeling funny. After seven, I was hearing footsteps, knocking on my window and my boyfriends name felt like it was being bounced in between each of my ears, like it was just playing basketball in my skull. Then I got one of those weird "bumpm" noises, and my WHOLE body went tingly and nice and wow.

I decided I wanted to actually sleep though, so I ended the dose there and put on Reset. Reset caused me to have THE BEST sleep of my life I think. I started getting sleepier and sleepier despite the ringing and white noise. I turned Reset off and never looked back. I have NEVER slept a full night in years, and last night was AMAZING.

I was very VERY skeptical of this stuff. So I will be trying more and reporting back. I'm thinking for good measure, I'm going to try Marijuana tonight because that is the only drug I am familiar with, so I will see if it's similar to smoking the reefer!

Happy doses everyone! :-D
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

talking about skeptikal, i warn my parents about this (dunno why) and now theyre like:

'so now its sounds, but next weekll be drugs!'

damn. :cry:
neonglamtrash
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by neonglamtrash »

Haha, my brother actually directed this to me, and when he did he said "You cannot tell Dad.. you know what he's like"

I could imagine the lectures. I told my mom though, shes hoping they come out with a weight loss one.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

not my parents... my mom is like

'how do you know the effects of heroin?' and my dad is like
'when people come up to you offereing drugs, I hope you don't take them as easily as you took this.'

i'm pretty much fuked, my parents keep coming to my room every minute to check on me now...
sugar_sweet111
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by sugar_sweet111 »

Yeah, my Mom would go insane. She almost saw the dose list on my comp once too. And she was like, cocaine? heroin? what?? So I had to turn off my comp.

One day she's gonna come in, find me on my floor, and think I've gone insane.....
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

yeah, that happened to me a few hours ago. i was lying on my floor next to my pc and all of a sudden, my sister comes in and it's like, so awquard. i can't imagine what went through her head.
'my brother is getting high on sounds.'
'wait till mommy finds out.'
im so fucked
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

or imagine we take a drug that makes you go to sleep like out of body and someone comes in and we are twitching all over the floor.
-Almost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by -Almost »

My parents on the other hand, are not to say supportive to this, but tolerant.

My dad thinks its very interesting that you can achieve simulated drug effects from just simple noises.

But my mom, doesn't like me using the drug ones, nor the helpful ones to me such as "Sleeping Angel" and "French Roast" because she thinks that I will become dependent on them. Yet she still thinks its very interesting.
mistert34
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mistert34 »

Congratulations everyone! We have just established that 99.9% of I-Doser's fan-base are teens! lol, or they lack the ability to detach from the womb and move out of their parents basment. Well, I'll be the .1% today, because I'm only 16 haha.
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

mistert34 wrote:Congratulations everyone! We have just established that 99.9% of I-Doser's fan-base are teens! lol, or they lack the ability to detach from the womb and move out of their parents basment. Well, I'll be the .1% today, because I'm only 16 haha.
In my country you are still a little teen too, so until you are 18 you are one for me too.
Warlord
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Warlord »

Hakkersszz wrote:
mistert34 wrote:Congratulations everyone! We have just established that 99.9% of I-Doser's fan-base are teens! lol, or they lack the ability to detach from the womb and move out of their parents basment. Well, I'll be the .1% today, because I'm only 16 haha.
In my country you are still a little teen too, so until you are 18 you are one for me too.
Mine country to so you're one of the 99.9%!!

and I think many here are older than you