Out of Body questions!!!! please answer

Share dose experiences
Lotus1333
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Out of Body questions!!!! please answer

Post by Lotus1333 »

i am really curious about the out of body.

i am planning on doing it tonight, but i was wondering if anyone else has had a good experience with it

i wanted to know if while having an out of body experience, does the user show any physical signs of anything? or do they just appear asleep?

the reason for my question is, i am going to Paris in December (yes, still a while away, but still) with a ground i do theatre with, and its like a 15 hour flight from here in California to Paris...so i was thinking i could use some doses to pass some of the time on the plain ride, but i dont wanna look like an idiot if im moving around and acting weird. hahaha
Against
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Against »

Hmm, The only reactions I got to Out of body were extreme twitching. I mean my whole body would shake.
punchm
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by punchm »

See this is why Astral projection and Out of body doses should be in the next mp3 cd releases it would be perfect.
sendbib
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by sendbib »

man if you can get i-doser to work on a plane you have some amazing headphones.
Lotus1333
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Lotus1333 »

sendbib wrote:man if you can get i-doser to work on a plane you have some amazing headphones.
i'm planning on getting noise cancellation headphones
thehotghost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by thehotghost »

most people who use this dose seem to report rising sensations/body vibrations (such as mentioned above)

these are normally OBE exit sensations!!! the same sensations you would experience prior to leaving your body using any OBE/Astral Projection technique. which means the dose is working... you've just gotta do a little bit of the work yourself to really get out of your body. i dont think it can bring you out on its own.

those body vibrations you feel are your major energy centres (chakras) becoming active... you need all 7 to be active to be able to leave your body i think/am pretty sure. (you can feel them pulsing strongly. when they're all going you can feel your whole body pulse like your heart is beating the hardest it ever has)
OAR RAider
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by OAR RAider »

OOOOO I thought I was just focusing on my body so much that I could feel my heartbeat throughout my body. Wow now I'll have to try an exit technique
PsYkO_KiLLa90
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by PsYkO_KiLLa90 »

so what do u have to do to make it work, like when your going to exit.
thehotghost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by thehotghost »

give it everything you've got. dont stop. i havent quiteeee broken free yet myself butttt... i tried again just before coming on here... this was my third atempt and the furtherest i've gotten so far. the exit sensations got EXTREMELY heavy... but calmed down at the peak of it and i realised i could no longer feel my physical body!!! i felt as if i werent in it. like i was JUST ready to break free... but i felt STUCK just behind the ears.

i also noticed just before i started the rope technique that even tho my eyes were closed i could see the shape/outline of exactly where the painting on my wall is... if anyone was wondering why/how this is possible the 6th chakra (brow chakra) is also called "the third eye" and for a good reason.
PsYkO_KiLLa90
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by PsYkO_KiLLa90 »

do you mean think really hard and what is the rope technique? also has anyone ever had an ACTUAL OOBE?
PsYkO_KiLLa90
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by PsYkO_KiLLa90 »

o i just read your post in another thread so for the rope technique do you basicaly try to break out of your body/focus on your mind leaving your head? also eyes open or closed?
thehotghost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by thehotghost »

the rope technique is simple. mentally feel yourself climbing a rope. i mean concentrate all your mental power on the action of mentally climbing a rope in order to pull yourself out of your body. i've only tried a couple of times so far... it just takes a shitload of mental power.
thehotghost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by thehotghost »

ah. eyes CLOSED! and make sure NOT to tense up either. its ALL mental. if you can feel your body pulsing (or certain areas) then its starting to work. basically... what the rope technique does is exert pressure on your astral body in order to get it to seperate from your physical body.
sendbib
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by sendbib »

Lotus1333 wrote:
sendbib wrote:man if you can get i-doser to work on a plane you have some amazing headphones.
i'm planning on getting noise cancellation headphones
I tried $130 Sennheiser PXC 250 noise canceling headphones on an airplane. They worked better than regular headphones, but nowhere near good enough for something like I-Doser, in my opinion. The rumble of the plane is just too loud.
PsYkO_KiLLa90
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by PsYkO_KiLLa90 »

thehotghost wrote:ah. eyes CLOSED! and make sure NOT to tense up either. its ALL mental. if you can feel your body pulsing (or certain areas) then its starting to work. basically... what the rope technique does is exert pressure on your astral body in order to get it to seperate from your physical body.
ok i had my eyes closed the whole time and exerted force through the top of my head, but then my eyes started twitching like fucking crazy and it was kind of hard to keep them shut. Then it was almost like my eyed were open and i started to see blue everywhere and i felt kind of like i was floating away was it working?