DONT DO SHROOMS ALONE!?

Discuss visionary mushrooms
Kushbubbles
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

DONT DO SHROOMS ALONE!?

Post by Kushbubbles »

everyone always tells me not to do mushrooms alone, but im fucking nuts so the very first time i did shrooms i was alone, the second time i did shrooms i was with a friend who fell asleep so technically i was alone, honestly has anyone else done shrooms alone? i personally like tripping better alone, i feel free and i can do whatever i want i can watch something stupid like strawberryshortcake and if i wanted to i could pleasure myself to her :o when i do shrooms, i get mad horny and wanna fuck everything so doing shrooms with other male friends just bums me out, anyone else like tripping by themselves?
Technofreak13
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: DONT DO SHROOMS ALONE!?

Post by Technofreak13 »

Yeah! Haha out of the like 15 times I've boomed, 13 have been alone! At first, with people is good cuz you can learn how the trip goes and control the comedown or bad trips, ect. But ya I've done a whole quad by myself at home alone haha I agree, it is pretty awesome. Partly cuz you're thinking about the trip more (having no other distractions) and that makes the trip better hah y favorite thing to do is blast some music and dance crazy in front of my mirror w/ my blue neon light :)
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

I have only done shrooms alone. In fact when I harvest my shrooms I blend them into my tea and make koolaid out of them too. The result is most satisfactory. But make sure you label the pitcher. You dont want a unsuspecting victim chugging a whole pitcher of that. I mean like 10 Shrooms for 1 gallon pitcher about half a glass is enough to do you good.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Why not trip with an equally open-minded chick? That would probably make it A LOT better
Happy Tripping - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

LoL that is how things like Herpes are spread. Start trippen balls and you say "I need to have sex with whatever that is" xD
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SadLittlePony wrote:LoL that is how things like Herpes are spread. Start trippen balls and you say "I need to have sex with whatever that is" xD
Wear protection before hand, thick protection
Keep it wrapped - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

I am just gonna ask once. Are you socially akward? I can not see a guy putting on a condom before he trips on shrooms
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SadLittlePony wrote:I am just gonna ask once. Are you socially akward? I can not see a guy putting on a condom before he trips on shrooms
Hey, shtuff happens, what's socially awkward is blending shrooms in tea and making kool-aid, now that's weird.
Feel the weird - SpaceCr33p
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Google Shroom Tea sometime. Its really not as unheard of and weird as you would think. Dude you gotta stop being a weird little boy and slow down a bit. Makes life easier.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

My socially prowlness is quite limited to text unfortunately, and I'm a little of the rocker right now both to dosing and ADHD, so, yes I'm going to be weird for right now, what's your excuse?
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

I dont need an excuse when Im not socially awkward. I served my country in the united states army where I suffered from traumatic injuries. I later moved on in life and had my throat slashed wide open and I bled out nearly killing me. And even through that I am managing to find myself having a very good life with my girlfriend and pursuing a career in human psychology. So I dont know what your talking about but if it meets any of those criteria let me know.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

You pushing this too much to the original context of the statement, Pony. I just saying, you are very weird,
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

*shrugs* im done arguing haha lets just agree to disagree because I dont wanna get banned and I am sure you dont either considering your our closest member to becoming gold. We come from different walks of life. We are from different Eras. There is going to be differences. I appologize if I upset you in any way.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

I know I'm so excited to becoming Gold, though I don't know what is so special about it haha, and no, I'm not upset, I don't take anything to heart, as I don't need to
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Ha Yeah its nothing truely special just looks nifty and gains respect.