First dose to hit you?

Discuss the computer software
renitz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

First dose to hit you?

Post by renitz »

Hey, I know everyone's different, but I wanted to see if maybe, possibly there is a dose that works for most people on their first try (after trying other doses without success), to see which doses hit right away on people that had problems experiencing anything at first, like me. I have tried Marijuana, Peyote, Astral, Beta, Heroin, and NOTHING! So I'd like some help, and I have iPhone earphones, some people said they will do (and I have seen people on youtube that had effects on doses with earphones) and some said they wont. Please help!
MinsQ23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: First dose to hit you?

Post by MinsQ23 »

First dose to hit me.....umm....Out Of Body. :cool:
renitz
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by renitz »

MinsQ23 wrote:First dose to hit me.....umm....Out Of Body. :cool:
Thanks, I've tried Astral which seems to be like Out of Body, but I will try it!
Tombstoner
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Tombstoner »

First to hit me was Content, which also happened to be my first dose. All I've ever used are big headphones and good-quality earbuds; if you're using the ones that come with the iPhone those probably aren't surrounding enough or good enough quality. That's the most likely explanation for your apparent immunity.
GameFreak2151
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by GameFreak2151 »

my 1st does Opium it worked awesomely and then Gate of Hates THAT WORKS ON 97% OF PPL and it kcks butt to
omgthatstim
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by omgthatstim »

Adrenaline was the first one to work for me.
grazman
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by grazman »

First one to hit me was Alpha. Made almost my whole body go numb, but not sure if that's what it was supposed to do though.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Alpha, I did this dose, and I just felt good, to the point that now, everyday I listen to it. I thinking I'm making an unhealthy habit out of it, xP
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
kingcobra
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kingcobra »

I've tried 32 different ones so far and they have all "hit" me, although to varying degrees of quality. Some I love, some I'm not crazy about, for instance "heroin." I don't get what people see in this although it is true that this is all pretty subjective ;) I do love Vico though and I can definitely see what Dr. House sees in this stuff :)
kingcobra
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kingcobra »

GameFreak2151 wrote:my 1st does Opium it worked awesomely and then Gate of Hates THAT WORKS ON 97% OF PPL and it kcks butt to
You actually bought that one? These so called premium, insanely overpriced files really haven't been used by that many people I hear, so I'm a little suspicious of your 97% comment, and I've no idea how you would know that. The one thing that we do know is that since it costs on average 30 times more than other doses it would have to be at least 30 times better to be worth the money. I can't see anything being this good, or in this case, this "bad" :)
Backspacez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Backspacez »

My first dose that I ever tried was the first to hit me. It was french roast, it's supposed to wake you up like a strong coffee. It woke me up the whole time and I was very happy as well.

EDIT:

kingcobra wrote:
GameFreak2151 wrote:my 1st does Opium it worked awesomely and then Gate of Hates THAT WORKS ON 97% OF PPL and it kcks butt to
You actually bought that one? These so called premium, insanely overpriced files really haven't been used by that many people I hear, so I'm a little suspicious of your 97% comment, and I've no idea how you would know that. The one thing that we do know is that since it costs on average 30 times more than other doses it would have to be at least 30 times better to be worth the money. I can't see anything being this good, or in this case, this "bad" :)
A lot of people download pirated versions which, a lot are actually fake. I know some people are suspicious of the admin's comment but, a lot of pirated versions of the premium doses are indeed fake.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

I can confirm that pirated versions are fake. Admin stated at some point that they tested the pirate doses and they said something like 70-93% (don't remember specifically) of doses are fake and potentially hazardous. I actually tried a few various downloads of doses that I have already and compared them side by side and sure enough they are completely bogus. I highly discourage piracy of this product. Besides its only 3-5 bucks per dose. You cant go wrong.

The first dose that really worked for me was First Love. That one was the one that enabled the doses prior to it to work. I went back and did ones like Marijuana and holy crap they worked crazy well.
Zarbox
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Zarbox »

SadLittlePony wrote:I can confirm that pirated versions are fake. Admin stated at some point that they tested the pirate doses and they said something like 70-93% (don't remember specifically) of doses are fake and potentially hazardous. I actually tried a few various downloads of doses that I have already and compared them side by side and sure enough they are completely bogus. I highly discourage piracy of this product. Besides its only 3-5 bucks per dose. You cant go wrong.

The first dose that really worked for me was First Love. That one was the one that enabled the doses prior to it to work. I went back and did ones like Marijuana and holy crap they worked crazy well.
I'm a poor a** (I have enough to feed myself and buy some medicinal marijuana every now and then) so I had to wait until I got my paycheck to buy the app. While I was waiting, I downloaded a pirated version of it on my PC.
I can confirm the following:
1) Many were the same as the real one
2) Many were lower quality than the real one
3) 1 or 2 were not the real versions

I would say they're just angry that people pirated it, but this does happen to pretty much all programs. The part about most being "fake" is utter bs, but the part about them being lower quality is truthful.
If you're looking to get full effects, I recommend buying it legitimately. The pirated versions didn't work for me, but the real ones did.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

If it is the same but lower quality it is fake. If it doesn't work unless you buy it it's fake. If you don't like to admit the truth that's fine. Don't ever run your mouth about being poor like that again or you will make enemies real fast. While your there doping it up I am barely making ends meet selling my possessions so that I can make rent.
Zarbox
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Zarbox »

SadLittlePony wrote:If it is the same but lower quality it is fake. If it doesn't work unless you buy it it's fake. If you don't like to admit the truth that's fine. Don't ever run your mouth about being poor like that again or you will make enemies real fast. While your there doping it up I am barely making ends meet selling my possessions so that I can make rent.
It's the exact same sounds but lower quality, not really fake.
That's like saying you found a dollar bill with tears in it; it's still a dollar bill, it's not fake.