[WORKS] Heroin Experience (GREAT EFFECT!)

Share dose experiences
MS-DOSE
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

[WORKS] Heroin Experience (GREAT EFFECT!)

Post by MS-DOSE »

Yesterday I decided to use the Heroin dose for the first time. After reading some reviews of this dose I tought the effect would be well lets call it ok, but nothing serious. Since doses are not addictive and dangerous like the real deal I really wanted to try this one out and gave it a shot.

I got this dose on my iPod, got something to eat, got rid of al distractions (turned my PC off etc.) Got only in my boxers, laid down in my bed and started to play the dose.

The dose sounds prett warm and calm, I started to listen to it after a couple minutes I started to feel some strange things into my feet. I just ignored it, it could be anything. So after a couple minutes I started to feel like someone was pushing a finger into my chin, it was very very weird. Later on, I had the feeling like my bed was trying to suck me up, but in a good way the sensation was great and relaxing. Later I had this moment that I was floating, really strange because it's my first time using this dose.

I kept feeling this things till the dose was finished. But, it al started AFTER the dose was finished. It's really hard for me to do this review because the stuff I experienced where completely weird but extremely fun and cool. I started to talk jibberish to my self, I still remember talking to my dressoir. Everything in my room looked just weird but I was completely stoned? or what ever they call it.

Later I felt in sleep, I had the feeling that I kept waking up, but I'm not sure if that was a dream or real. I had no idea how late it was or what was happening, I remember that I was looking out of my window from my room, but that could be a lucid dream. It was very strange, it was like you're sleeping but you're awake. It's not a horror experience, its weird but in a good way and something everybody should try!

Finally I woke up, it was 11 o clock in the morning, I had no idea what time it was. I really tought it was 16.00 or something like that. When I was clearly awake I asked my self WTF happend? It was very weird but GREAT. Words cannot describe it, it's something you really should try! This dose is very good, I think the effect started after the dose was finished. I really think the effect took a couple hours or I was completely gone. I REAAAALY underestimated this dose.

I know many people get afraid for stuff like this, but this is a Dose, not the real deal. These doses wont damage your body because its the sound that gives you that feeling, not the chemicals. Therefore they cannot be addictive, so if you want to have a very weird but great experience you really should try this dose! Really worth the 30 mins you need to spend, its just a WOW-WTF-WAS-THAT experience.

If I had to rate this dose I would give it a 10/10.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: [WORKS] Heroin Experience (GREAT EFFECT!)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Hey great job with the in depth review. It is much appreciated in this community to have reviews like this. I like how you described what you felt during and after the dose. I have been considering buying this dose for quite some time now and I am about to check my back account to see if I can afford it.

EDIT: $1.23 in my bank account. Until next time then.
kingcobra
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kingcobra »

I guess that what I'm after from doses is a euphoric or at least a nice feeling, this one just makes me feel spaced out and dumb, however I guess a lot of these things are subjective :)
chain_yanker
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by chain_yanker »

Heroin here I come!
mexicandose
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by mexicandose »

I have just experienced the effect of this dose. It's very cool. Right now I feel a little tired but also I have an unexplainable feeling, like I was too relaxed but without falling asleep.

Anyway, is one of the best dose I've experienced. I totally recommend it ;-)
Darklon
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Darklon »

I like to do this one before bed lol. I think this was also my breakthrough dose btw.