Surprising experience with Adderall

Share dose experiences
mexicandose
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Surprising experience with Adderall

Post by mexicandose »

I love this one, because even during the dose I did not feel any effect, it was after that when I began to feel the same effects that come in the description of the drug.

First, what I did was think about the few effects I felt during the dose, and it was then when I noticed that I walked like I was in the emergency room of a hospital, very desperate and nervous.

Then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and I squeezed the toothpaste all over the sink and started playing with it. I was freaked up :eek: . I calmed down a bit, and I brushed my teeth, and began to brush faster than normal.

It had been like 15 minutes after I finished listening to the dose, and I kept doing that sort of thing, that really made ​​me a hyperactive.

I really did not expect much from this dose, but has left me surprised, because until now, has been the only one with lasting effects after I finish listening. Definitely it's going to my favorite dose list :D
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Surprising experience with Adderall

Post by SadLittlePony »

Unless you really have add or adhd adderall really has adverse effects. It can be fun fir a lot of people but if yoir like me adderall will turn you into a calculative zombie. You will stare at a table for a half an hour and then talk about how its poorly build stating how there are 23 nails in it when they should have uused 35. You get really weird. But i am glad you had fun
kingcobra
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kingcobra »

Don't confuse the dose with the drug TOO much here :lol: I find this nicely stimulating and if anything I am underactive not overactive :) If you are overactive then I would expect that stimulating doses like this might set you off on a tooth brushing craze like that :) If you like that though then go for it :)
mexicandose
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by mexicandose »

SadLittlePony wrote:Unless you really have add or adhd adderall really has adverse effects. It can be fun fir a lot of people but if yoir like me adderall will turn you into a calculative zombie. You will stare at a table for a half an hour and then talk about how its poorly build stating how there are 23 nails in it when they should have uused 35. You get really weird. But i am glad you had fun
Well, then I almost had the effect it says on the description of the dose :D :
Adderall / Stimulant (VERY STRONG) / 35 Minutes / Adderall is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. This dose was designed to work in similar fashion to Adderall: a psychostimulant medication composed of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, which is thought to work by increasing the amount of dopamine in the brain- you may experience a very high level of focused energy and concentration. This can work on many levels, enabling the user to focus and stay awake. You may become excited or talkative and experience a false sense of self-confidence or superiority. This dose is a strong physical and mental stimulant. It is the standard against which all other stimulants are measured.
kingcobra wrote:Don't confuse the dose with the drug TOO much here :lol: I find this nicely stimulating and if anything I am underactive not overactive :) If you are overactive then I would expect that stimulating doses like this might set you off on a tooth brushing craze like that :) If you like that though then go for it :)
Believe me, I edited the post because I did notice that I wrote too much the word drug. Only a few words I din't noticed so I didn't edited
svertaly
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by svertaly »

the description of the dose is speaking of actual adderall. i-dosing doesn't release chemicals in the brain. however, it trains the brain to a certain frequency and such.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

WRONG! >:3
Dopamine, Adrenalin and DMT are naturally occurring substances in the brain. If IDoser tunes their Doses right they can force the brain to pump out more chemicals like this.
svertaly
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by svertaly »

oh, wow. i had no idea. these doses are a lot, lot stronger than i thought they were..
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

;) I'm some cases you are really getting high. The beauty of binaural beats.