Lucid Dream Report

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
Dosedood
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Lucid Dream Report

Post by Dosedood »

I've been lucid dreaming for 5 years, but recently I lost the ability due to a car accident I was a witness to. Ever since my sleep has been complete screwed up.

Last night I went to sleep listening to the Lucid Dream Dose, I highly recommend this dose :|

I had what's called a W.I.L.D. (Wake Induced Lucid Dream) and that's when you go from a conscious state straight into a lucid dream. I remember zoning out looking towards the wall, and then randomly there was a face on the wall. It wasn't scary or anything, but it looked like it was dissolving, or turning into dust or something. So I looked at it for a while, and then the lucid dream dose I was listening to turned into a voice. The beats suddenly became the word "two" and it just said that over and over. I was half asleep and completely forgot what was going on, so I fought it and started to wander what the hell was happening. Then the hallucinations, or the dream or whatever ended and I was sitting in bed.

Again, highly recommended for the beginning lucid dreamer
einfopedia
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Lucid Dream Report

Post by einfopedia »

you were facing a lot of problems so that the main thing is your life that you recover your life so please be careful with these problems..can you explain the WILD.what is that.????thanks
juzar1992
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by juzar1992 »

u think hes gonna respond? :O the post is like 5 years old :P
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Ahahahaha I just ignored this post because it didn't interest me but You made it hilarious.