Trip

Share dose experiences
Lyranz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Trip

Post by Lyranz »

Took me awhile to figure out where my registration e-mail was going (bulk-spam folder) but finally found it :D

After trying 6 different doses: A-bomb, peyote, Marijuana, Sleep, French Roast, and Trip....I really wasn't feeling anything other than disappointment.

I thought I felt something in the beginning of Trip, but nothing after that.

I was really upset because I really wanted this to work. So, with little faith left I tried Trip one more time last night.

I counted slowly backwards from 100, focusing on each number and the breath that went with it.

Within about 10 minutes, my whole body went numb, and it felt like my feet were gone. I started noticing the really quiet beats in the background of the dose.

I think i was around 50 when I just started to dose off, then suddenly my entire body started vibrating like there was an earthquake, and I heard an explosion in my head, and suddenly it was like looking through a kaleidoscope, but my eyes were closed.

Blues, greens, yellows and reds just started spinning around for about 5 minutes.

They came back near the end of the dose. Unfortunately, these effects were only with my eyes closed, and only during the dose. Hopefully I can get it so they last longer than the dose....but my faith has been restored.

With practice, this DOES work
milo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by milo »

hmm
very interesting,i usually just try to focus on breathing in and out ..But counting down from 100 sounds a good idea i think i could focus more on a certain pattern..
thanks for the tip i will try that soon.
p.s well done on the success.
milo
VoiceInside
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by VoiceInside »

ah...I cant wait till I try trip. I have been waiting for a while.