I'm scared

Share dose experiences
weirdzaid
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

I'm scared

Post by weirdzaid »

So i have purchased a few doses, i tried marijuana dose and it didn't have much of an effect on me, i plan on Trying Trip , can anyone comfort me? i'm a scaredy cat :D , i want a dose that has absolutely no negative effects, i want to be in a cartoon, or see cartoonish stuff, some funny stuff that makes me laugh ,nothing that scares me, please advise.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: I'm scared

Post by SadLittlePony »

Well weed unless its bad weed is always a good fun experience. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of.
mexicandose
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by mexicandose »

You may wanna read the description of the dose before you purchased and look for any experience about it here in the forum, so you know a little more about the effects.

In case you feel uncomfortable, just take off the headphones and stop the dose. If you're worried about any damage to your brain or body, there is no reason to be. I-Doser doesn't cause any damage or harmful effect on our body.

There is no reason to be scared. just enjoy the effects of the dose. :D
Darklon
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Darklon »

Nitrous should make you laugh your ass off as well as being a lot of people's breakthrough dose.
weirdzaid
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by weirdzaid »

But like Trip ... ( life changer ) i don't want my lfie to change, i just want to have a good time, is it really going to screw up my life?
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Haha Life changing and Life altering are just expressions we use to describe how surreal the dose was. For example a Life altering experience was when I used white crosses and I saw my father and ended up crying. It made me think about how much I missed him. It just opens doors to new perspectives but it isnt gonna hurt you or screw you up. Orgasm can be life changing. You might have never orgasmed before and then you did with the dose. Now you know and it was a significant moment in your life.
MS-DOSE
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by MS-DOSE »

You dont have to be afraid. When I heard for the first time about the Coke dose, I tought f&* that I'm not going to use that crap. But later I really did use the coke dose also the heroin. It's good, no it doesn't make you addicted nor a junkie. Your health won't be affected at all. Believe me mate, Dosing experiences are very great and fun.

Recently I had a very very bad trip. I tried Buffo Toad, after that I tried Pyote and Exctasy. I didn't finish any dose because I felt in sleep. I had very very bad and weird dreams.

If you're really afraid you should try the sexual doses. Go for the multiple orgasm dose, it's a great and powerful dose. If everything goes well you will enjoy the experience of iDosing.
claudineriddle
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by claudineriddle »

Darklon wrote:Nitrous should make you laugh your ass off as well as being a lot of people's breakthrough dose.
Nitrous is also, so far as I can tell, completely harmless.
chain_yanker
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by chain_yanker »

:D I think we were ALL a bit scared to some degree before trying I-Doser! I-Doser is fun and entertaining. Not harmful. :D Don't be scared! :D
Moderek
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Moderek »

" i want to be in a cartoon, or see cartoonish stuff, some funny stuff that makes me laugh "

You should try shrooms or acid (not doses, the good stuff)
daver
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by daver »

The most negative affect I've had is lack of sleep, but I avoided the spiritual stuff (I leave that to my faith) and don't do a lot of designer/synthetic stuff. Nitrous, Opium/Poppies, Heroin, Marijuana, Hash, RAVE, Ecstasy, LSD, Crack, Cocaine are all very pleasant without anything unpleasant - except doing them too much. Keep everything in moderation!
MS-DOSE
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by MS-DOSE »

Dont have to be afraid, the doses wont harm you. You wont become a junkie or will have bad health. Use Bufo)Toad, its a great dose, very powerful and the effects will make you laugh so hard. Its the craziest experience I ever had with a dose. Just super great!
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

dont be afraid of doses,its just a sound :D
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

and by the time when you are gonna overcame youre fear its gonna be a great feeling ;)
Trance750
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Trance750 »

weirdzaid wrote:So i have purchased a few doses, i tried marijuana dose and it didn't have much of an effect on me, i plan on Trying Trip , can anyone comfort me? i'm a scaredy cat :D , i want a dose that has absolutely no negative effects, i want to be in a cartoon, or see cartoonish stuff, some funny stuff that makes me laugh ,nothing that scares me, please advise.
There's nothing to be afraid of, dude. Remember that if you do see hallucinations, you just need to remember that it's all in your imagination, and your imagination can't hurt you