Mp3 or DRG?

Share dose experiences
Taterbug
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Mp3 or DRG?

Post by Taterbug »

It shouldn't matter whether the files are mp3 or DRG, right? I know the mp3s have extra tones and music and stuff, but according to the theory as long as the binaural beats are there it should work regardless (please correct me if I'm inaccurate). I recently downloaded some mp3 packs and they don't seem to be up to par. Occasionally I think they are "working" but I haven't gotten any visual effects or anything that remotely compares to real drugs. I know it takes time and practice and this and that, but bottom line: has anyone gotten any satisfactory results off of the mp3s? Any tips you could give me would be much appreciated. And I've done massive amounts of reading on the subject, so it's not like I'm just not doing it right. I hear about people having "breakthrough" points when it starts working, but how long does that normally take? And will I know when that happens? Thanks.

-M
Taterbug
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Mp3 or DRG?

Post by Taterbug »

Also, the packs I downloaded are recreational packs 1 and 2, and the designer pack. If that makes any difference. Ones I think might've had an effect are rave, trip, black sunshine, a-bomb, and possibly divinorum. Which is very strange because the beginner ones like nitrous didn't seem to do anything. I'm more interested in the hallucinogenic doses, but I know I have to work my way up.
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

Can any expert answer these questions please?
scream2011
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by scream2011 »

Depends on your practicing cycles.. i was 3-4 doses per day for 1 month.. and I've finally reached it.. btw i used sleep doses while sleeping at night in hope to breakthrough and ya my 1st dose was a-bomb i used condition then went for it! and it worked!! :D
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

MP3 or MPEG audio layer III is a audio format that uses lossy data compression, lossy meaning that it loses data from the music, lowering the quality of music and thus reducing the size of the song or music, thus allowing you to have more music than a non-lossy audio format like WAV (Windows Audio File Format, which is a non-lossy format that sometimes compresses audio size, and you will not lose audio quality compressed or not, thus making it preferred by professional musicians and artists for their songs) Personally I would just buy the .drg then do something that I will not say and have it in .wav format unless of course you have a Zune, which in that case just go with mp3s if you plan on listening to them on the go or away from your computer.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd