Asphyxiation

Request new doses
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Asphyxiation

Post by SadLittlePony »

THIS DOSE HAS OFFICIALLY RELEASED http://www.i-doser.com/storev3/index.ph ... cts_id=354

I personally think this would be a neat dose to have. I don't know how many of you hyperventilated or had sex that was so amazing your breathing becomes erratic. You may have even tried choking yourself while masturbating or put your head between your knees and then stand up and choke yourself. Your breathing causes you to start blacking out slowly and your vision starts to darken at the edges and your vision becomes more narrow. The lack of oxygen causes your nervous system to start shutting down and you feel a vibrating sensation under your skin. All of this comes with a strong sensation of euphoria as if you were jettisoned into space. Your entire body becomes numb and your hearing becomes muffled like you are under water. Eventually you feel liquid coming from your eyes, nose, ears, and mouth and you go to check but nothing, dry as a bone. You begin to sweat and you feel like your going to die. Your body flushes with warmth and you start to recover. Sounds fun no?

Also support my Designer Dose! http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10319
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Asphyxiation

Post by PiCiNk0 »

It sounds really great! But if this would be realized what the dose should do for 15-30 minutes? If one seizure (or whatever you call it) may take for 1 minute, what else should take remaining time? 20 seizures? I think it'll get boring. OR one 15-minute seizure :eek: that would be really INTENSE :eek: (but that could be better near death experience). Anyways, this is really great idea! :finger:
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Well asphyxiation is not a seizure. It is the lack of oxygen to your brain. People do it on purpose because the feeling is pleasurable. The navy seals have to go through a section of training when they physically drown the soldier so that they know how long they can be under the water. They all say the same thing. It is one of the most powerful trips they ever experienced. So with the amount of different feelings that this dose would have to build I think 20 minutes is a fair time, even 30.
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

Gotcha. Hmm 20 minutes of dying would be pretty fun :D Maybe little too intense but who doesn't want powerful and safe trip? :evil: Now we can just hope that i-doser team will realize this.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

MMmm Careful how you word that. There are people edgy over the concept of death here. I had one of my requests removed because it involved near death experience.
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

Oh ok :roll: but i-doser is about experiences and life is full of experiences even death is one of that experiences... And i don't know why not near death experience, i think some people (not pretty sure) experienced like near death in some of the doses. Even Gate of Hades... Hades is a god of dead... What is bad about near death? (i mean about simulated near death, not real)

I think I'm little off topic :lol:
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SadLittlePony wrote:MMmm Careful how you word that. There are people edgy over the concept of death here. I had one of my requests removed because it involved near death experience.
Haha, that was actually because it involved an unofficial dose, and I-Doser doesn't tolerate the mentioning of them.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

OOOOoooooohhhhhh I did not know there was mention of one.
flippo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by flippo »

I think this could be an interesting, and probably very intense dose. Masochist has occasionally given me sensations of suffocation and firm grips around my throat, while still leaving just enough airway to breathe. I'd love a dose that fixated on that sensation.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Heh I love that feeling. It feels dangerous and thrilling
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

Oooh i can't believe I-Doser heard your cries :D You must be proud of yourself :D
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by brunoc14 »

yup , new doses added and one of them is Asphyxiation , Zero-Gravity and Overdose looks really cool too !! :D
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Oh yes I am more than eager to try this one. I am super excited about this one. I just need to get a bit of money but wait for a review guys!