Sound card problem..

Get user supplied support
scream2011
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Sound card problem..

Post by scream2011 »

Sup i-dosers!!

I've had an experience from only a-bomb but i am not sure if it was a placebo or a real effect.. when i listen to doses i only hear two tones the main one and the background white noise... the main one seems to be stable like woooooo only not running in my head but i feel like there is a tiny pusle moves through my head..i thought its my problem then i found an audio option (realtek HD) called headphone virtualization it makes the doses run in my head from ear to ear very clearly headphone virtualization is used to make home theater through stereo headphones to make 3d sound.. so i was asking should i use it or just turn it off and listen with the normal settings?

Thanks!
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Sound card problem..

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Although they say they want you to not use any special settings, I say you do what is right for you and what works for you. Everyone is different so if the headphone virtualization is working better for you than it being normal keep it.
scream2011
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by scream2011 »

SpaceMiNd wrote:Although they say they want you to not use any special settings, I say you do what is right for you and what works for you. Everyone is different so if the headphone virtualization is working better for you than it being normal keep it.
I was wondering if the main sound runs very clearly through both or your ears or just stable sound with little wave in it?
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

May I ask what dose it is that you are using? Usually when I dose with binaurals it is usually very clear through out.
scream2011
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by scream2011 »

SpaceMiNd wrote:May I ask what dose it is that you are using? Usually when I dose with binaurals it is usually very clear through out.
Genesis , aftermath , Anesethia