Share dose experiences
KennyBolt93
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

*FINALLY* How to get Hallucinagentic doses to work

Post by KennyBolt93 »

I finally figured out how to make hallucinagens to work in 2 ways :P

1. Sleep Paralysis:
if you expierence a "heavy led blanket" being laid over you in a dose, this is called sleep paraysis,
the gateways to obes and lucid dreams, when it get's to the point of "omg I can't handle this, open your eyes, you will have OEVs because the hallucinatory element to sleep paralysis makes it even more likely that someone will interpret the experience as a dream, since completely fanciful or dream-like objects may appear in the room alongside one's normal vision.

2. Sensory Depervation:
Sensory depervatioin is depriving yourself senses a moderating long period of time. to acheive this, cut a ping pong ball in half, and use scotch tape to strap it to your eyes, flick on a dose and galze into the back on the ping pong ball halfs. make sure the room is a comfortable tempature, cause you need to block out all your senses in order for this to work.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: *FINALLY* How to get Hallucinagentic doses to work

Post by SadLittlePony »

Hallucination is simply dreaming while awake. There are a large number of ways to get it but thanks for sharing none the less.
The Fox
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: *FINALLY* How to get Hallucinagentic doses to work

Post by The Fox »

I experienced what I could readily describe as hallucinations on my first attempt with the Acid dose. I could also feel myself existing. Normally we sense the things around us and that tells us we exist, but I felt the energy my body produced against the stagnant objects around me.