My first time - Trip

Share dose experiences
DarknessAngel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

My first time - Trip

Post by DarknessAngel »

Here, this was like i expected, well, not at all of course. I have tried 2x Condition + Trip. Im a begginer, so i cant get used to this so quickly. This was my 2nd dose (Not counting with conditions) and it was well better, my focus was well better too. Weird effects, i was like hearing the dose going so high and then i fell a empty space over my body, i dont know whats was that, i felt like i was flying, but much different than first time with Marijuana QH, i felt that my body was rotating to the side i thought, but never to front or back.. As the dose speeds up, the rotating movement speeds up too, then the dose calms a bit and i was flying much higher. Like 5 minutes before the end of the dose, i start feeling my body rotating to the both sides at the same time and a little headache coming (if you are a begginer, i really recomend that you dont think that your head is going to explode or something) and i aint like it at all, but i didnt give a fuck to it and i start to focus on the dose again while my body was dancing in the space.. When the dose is about to ending, at the last dose speed up, i was kind a death, something frustating, then the dose calms and my body just start to fly away slowly, with no rotating movements. Then, when it finished, i just have the idea to turn on my mobile phone and i pointed it to my hand, i was like "hey there, why are you dancing?" i know, kind weird but that was my thought.. my hand was weird, then went to the bathroom to "dostuffthatyoudontcare" then i looked into the mirror to see my face, i was staring for like, 2 seconds or less then my head starts to move, i actually became a dog, wolf or an annubis, it was changing forms but not the colours, it was weird, but i wasnt scared, i thought i would be but i didnt, then i was so hungry and o went to my kitchen, that finally was funny, i made a funny sandwish, that i shouldnt trust cuz my mind wasnt in good condition for that... Oh, i still have a headache.. But that couldnt be the dose, there s probably other reasons.Thats all for now! Next goal: 2x condition + A-Bomb OR 2x Condition + Multiple O
Galaio
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: My first time - Trip

Post by Galaio »

Quite a nice trip you had there! I already tried trip but i was a begginer and didn't quite knew how to take doses :lol: but after what you expirienced I think I need to give it a try soon :twisted:
And I think I'll do condition before doing a dose too, I tried once but I fell asleep :lol: so I never tried it again, but next time I dose I'll use condition first.
DarknessAngel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DarknessAngel »

yeah do it, you will feel the effects much better and longer :D
Galaio
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Galaio »

I tried adrenochrome with condition and I had a much more intense expirience with it!!! I have to keep doing it! :D
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

I'd recommend you link the post you got the idea from for double conditioning
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
DarknessAngel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DarknessAngel »

spacemind, dont worry, im not taking the credits, i said i read that 2x condition from a topic, but i couldnt just remember who did it. im sorry.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

DarknessAngel wrote:spacemind, dont worry, im not taking the credits, i said i read that 2x condition from a topic, but i couldnt just remember who did it. im sorry.
I just wanted you to link it so people could get the full meaning of it
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd