Immune for real

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
rollenz
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Immune for real

Post by rollenz »

So, I have an interesting phenomenon and It'd be interesting to see some feedback on...

a lot of people here on these forums are claiming to be immune to idoser doses.
I won't claim that, as they at least have SOME effect on me.... never the effects i'm 'supposed' to get though, and much more mild than the supposed effects...
but people have said that for some it takes a while, so i'll keep trying 'cause I think the fact that i'm at least getting something is promising.

But with real drugs (and i'm using the term drugs very loosely here to mean not just illegal drugs) I think I have weird immunity issues.

Alcohol has effects on me, but it doesn't effect me nearly as much as it effects other people. All I get is buzzed until i'm at vommity stage, without really any difference in my behavior, thoughts or personality. Although it does make me sleepy, but that's not great.
Only exception is where I drink to the point where I black out, so, I never remember it, so that's hardly fun.
I've smoked (cigarettes) quite a bit and never got addicted.
I can't remember a single time where I can genuinely believe caffienne had an effect on me.
And i've tried pot about 5 times now and smoked quite a bit each time and never felt a thing.

medicinal drugs are kind of a toss-up. Depends on what it is...
I'm never sure if painkillers work on me though full on anesthesia does, for example.

Am I immune to real drugs or what?!
mistert34
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mistert34 »

Through Heredity, a high tollerance to alchohol can be a large possibility. Also, a large persentage of people who consume alcohol and drugs have an added placebo effect and dont even know it. So while the alcohol is effecting you, a bigger part of the effect is due to the mind set that you will get fucked up beyond reason, thus being you may be immune to the placebo effect more so. For weed, I can say from experiance that if it dosent do anything, your probably doing it wrong. Methods of consumption play a large facter into how it effects the mind. For a beginner, a joint may sound all well and fun, though a joint may be to harsh for a first time user. The next time you smoke, try a pipe, or a bong. If you want to substatute ease and comfort with effectiveness, give vaporizers a shot. The easiest make-shift vaporizer is basicly a lightbulb (clear, NOT soft white, and CLEAN) taked around a tube. Concept is simple. weed in bulb, light til it starts to smoke, and inhale. It wont smell like weed because your getting mainly thc... and thats the end of my rant... GOOD DAY!
Purrtyful
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Purrtyful »

Lol- "How to smoke weed."

Thank you, sir, now I just have to move to Holland. 8)
mistert34
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mistert34 »

haha not just weed, anything really. Turkish tobbacco to green tea to salvia divinorum... great stuff if I might add muahaha :evil:
jamoman
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jamoman »

mistert34 wrote:haha not just weed, anything really. Turkish tobbacco to green tea to salvia divinorum... great stuff if I might add muahaha :evil:
nonsense
microdan
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by microdan »

wait a minute...green tea dose something when you smoke it!?
GeneralTrue
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by GeneralTrue »

Purrtyful wrote:Lol- "How to smoke weed."

Thank you, sir, now I just have to move to Holland. 8)

why move to the netherlands they smoke more weed in the usa then the netherlands althou its legal here its easier to get in the usa cause its bigger and stuff yah its legal to buy here and its way to easy but like dam

we got some better stuff like our LSD owns yours
CrazyCory564
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by CrazyCory564 »

mistert34 wrote:Through Heredity, a high tollerance to alchohol can be a large possibility. Also, a large persentage of people who consume alcohol and drugs have an added placebo effect and dont even know it. So while the alcohol is effecting you, a bigger part of the effect is due to the mind set that you will get fucked up beyond reason, thus being you may be immune to the placebo effect more so. For weed, I can say from experiance that if it dosent do anything, your probably doing it wrong. Methods of consumption play a large facter into how it effects the mind. For a beginner, a joint may sound all well and fun, though a joint may be to harsh for a first time user. The next time you smoke, try a pipe, or a bong. If you want to substatute ease and comfort with effectiveness, give vaporizers a shot. The easiest make-shift vaporizer is basicly a lightbulb (clear, NOT soft white, and CLEAN) taked around a tube. Concept is simple. weed in bulb, light til it starts to smoke, and inhale. It wont smell like weed because your getting mainly thc... and thats the end of my rant... GOOD DAY!
If you have a white bulb, just empty it out and pour it half full of salt, and shake it around and let it hit every part. It takes the white out.
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

I don't get the connection...

Trip Report V.S. I'm immune for all the fun stuff...

Help me out here
Xela
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Xela »

Omg rollenz, thats exactly how i see myself as well, for me I've smoked cigs, pot, drunk a bit, etc but none of those did as much to me as it did to others the only thing that smashed me out was real anesthesia (two time I went for an Operation).

Honestly I get a bigger buzz from chocolate (although i get a bad stomach aches) and a better escapism from Gaming, then all that other crap.

But at least Idoser (after a while of learning how to make it work) does help with sleeping and imbalance. I find 5HTP, Sleeping with Angels, Lucid Dream (not very strong but not to bad), Tranquil (Absolutely love the effect and the after effect) and Anesthesia. All these seem to work or allow me to enjoy them without any seriously negative effects, while for e.g. french roast would improve my awareness, help with multi-tasking, while the negative effects where basically grouchiness, irritability and making it harder to drive (don't ask me why :( ).

So don't worry so much, your not totally alone 8) .
dose head
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dose head »

yah its legal to buy here and its way to easy but like dam

dam wtf im moving to amercia lol your lucky
dextromethorphen
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dextromethorphen »

do0d try LSD or DXM :-D (real Drugz!) (not i-doser)
works every time
(havnt tryed lsd but heard it works)
f12button
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by f12button »

Cigarette addiction is typically psychological. Yes, you can get physically addicted, but not as much as mentally. Also, with cigarettes, you know the nicotine is affecting you when you inhale and get the "buzz." if you don't get a buzz, or a tingling sensation throughout your whole body, you're either not inhaling, or not inhaling for long enough/deep enough. And to actually feel it, you've got to have a low amount of nicotine in your system. That's why smokers only feel the buzz for the first couple weeks.

With weed, sometimes it just takes a while for it to work. I didn't get high till my third or fourth time. The amount you smoke won't matter, until you get the actual high. Also, like said before, the method of smoking has a big role.

With me, alcohol's kind of the opposite -- i don't get a body buzz (only no feeling, lol), but i get massive mind-altering effects.

With alcohol, if you drink a lot too fast, you're going to black out. Try drinking a bit slower for a longer period, you'll start to get warm, and may start to feel it. I'm not sure about caffeine.

I doubt you're "immune" to real drugs, everyone's body works different, and you may just not know how to work with it. You'll learn, though :)