Secret to improve to 99% all the effects

Share dose experiences
DarknessAngel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Secret to improve to 99% all the effects

Post by DarknessAngel »

Hey guys! Are you a begginer? Cant take doses easly? SpaceMiNd gots the answear! I tested it and i aproved it! Tired to do doses and not receiving expected effects? Try the SpaceMiNd Theory!

If you use Condition before the doses, your effects can increase up to 10%. But if you Do it 2 times? 2x Condition can increase your effects to 100% !!

Its effective! Give it a try!

Original post: http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 689#p50345

REMEMBER:
All the CREDITS goes to SpaceMiNd, its his theory.
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Secret to improve to 99% all the effects

Post by spiritguy »

Good, have you tried dosing in the same manner 3 or 5 more times? Tell us if you get 99% improved results consistently.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

spiritguy wrote:Good, have you tried dosing in the same manner 3 or 5 more times? Tell us if you get 99% improved results consistently.
Well, there is a limit to everything, for logic's sake, there will be a point where your brain will be maxed out, and then doses will have reached their max effects at that point, you're brain will not be able to increase anymore, except for some outside variables (drugs, increased oxygen flow, anything that will increase brain power), but by user's sake someone will probably only want to listen to condition twice, highly unlike thrice, but hey, everyone is different.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

SpaceMiNd wrote:
spiritguy wrote:Good, have you tried dosing in the same manner 3 or 5 more times? Tell us if you get 99% improved results consistently.
Well, there is a limit to everything, for logic's sake, there will be a point where your brain will be maxed out, and then doses will have reached their max effects at that point, you're brain will not be able to increase anymore, except for some outside variables (drugs, increased oxygen flow, anything that will increase brain power), but by user's sake someone will probably only want to listen to condition twice, highly unlike thrice, but hey, everyone is different.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
You are right, but I did not mean that. I was telling if you guys tried dosing 3 or 5 or maybe 10 times and see if the results are consistent.
DarknessAngel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DarknessAngel »

oh, SpaceMiNd, i hope u liked this topic, its a tribute for you. :)
Galaio
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Galaio »

Why are you still reading this?!!! Go try it right now!!! Those 40 minutes are compleatly worth it, beleave me! :D
DarknessAngel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DarknessAngel »

i wish xD its 17:52 here, no time for dose, so much light and background sounde
Galaio
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Galaio »

I'm a lucky guy then :p I can always get some quiet, dark place to dose during the afternoon
DarknessAngel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DarknessAngel »

yeah but i still have my mom to annoy me or my brother playing minecraft and asking thing lie: dude, how do i craft this? -.- its a bit annoying..
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

DarknessAngel wrote:oh, SpaceMiNd, i hope u liked this topic, its a tribute for you. :)
:thumbsup: approved
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Galaio
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Galaio »

DarknessAngel wrote:yeah but i still have my mom to annoy me or my brother playing minecraft and asking thing lie: dude, how do i craft this? -.- its a bit annoying..
Yeah I understand you, I have a younger brother too, but I tell him I'm going to take a nap or something and he just dosen't bothers me for a wile... But I totally get you really
MissTK
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MissTK »

Galaio wrote:
DarknessAngel wrote:yeah but i still have my mom to annoy me or my brother playing minecraft and asking thing lie: dude, how do i craft this? -.- its a bit annoying..
Yeah I understand you, I have a younger brother too, but I tell him I'm going to take a nap or something and he just dosen't bothers me for a wile... But I totally get you really
Same here. I take care of my disabled mom and she calls me more than she calls my sister and brother. The only time I can dose in peace is at night when I want to sleep.
DarknessAngel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DarknessAngel »

Galaio wrote:
Yeah, but seems u are much harder to dose, as u have 2 brothers... i only wish my mom gets a new dude to make her happy, she is so annoying and needs me and my brother all the time.
DarknessAngel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DarknessAngel »

quotes are bbugged, that was for MissTK
DarknessAngel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DarknessAngel »

heeey visitors! Im going to dose in 2 hours, and my goal is 'Exprienced on trip'. So ill do: 2x Condition + Trip. Cya