First Time Doser

Share dose experiences
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

First Time Doser

Post by VampLena »

So Im new to all this, that is to say within the last month. I tried some free apps on my iphone that does these things, but all they did was relax me, not give me lucid dreams or astral projection and what not, though some made me vibrate.

So I heard about this and decided to give it a try, Im starting small though, working my way up to hallucinations. So I started with the Sex line, Ecstasy, Orgasm and Multiple O. Afterall, at least with those, whats the worse that can happen, you orgasm? lol (I didnt want to have a bad trip out of the gate so the drug ones will come later after i get more experience with this)

I cant really say anything about Orgasm or Multiple O as Im fairly sure I fell asleep a short way into Orgasm but with Ecstasy, I didnt get hot and bothered, but I will say I got very slightly aroused, thats to say the flower bloomed a tiny bit to put it into Work safe terms, lol.

I did meditate when I started it, I laid comfortable in bed and did deep breathing and body relaxation techniques, but if anyone has any other advice please share.
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: First Time Doser

Post by PiCiNk0 »

First off welcome to the forum! :D Sexual doses are really good choice in my opinion but what i can recommend is A-BOMB... It's now really popular and looks like almost every beginner starts feeling effects with this dose. Really this dose will blow your mind and show you that I-Doser really works!
Second, you must have good headphones to get doses to work.
Third, buy Condition, it really helps you to sink into dose. You won't feel almost nothing during it but when you move to another dose you will feel like you are part of dose. It's hard to describe, better try it ;)
Share your experiences and let us know how it goes. If you got any questions, don't be afraid to ask we're all glad to help you.
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by VampLena »

Thanks for the welcome and reply! What does A-Bomb exactly do? Im not at this time looking for really insane drug effects, mostly sexual and things that help my spiritual growth and Trancing.

I am using Steinhauer headphones, they where over 100$, so I Think they must be good. I'll have to try condition though.
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

Yes, headphones won't be a problem like i see, it looks like you just have to practice, some people here got doses to work after days, some people after months of trying so definitely don't give up. Just practice, try doses more and more, use condition, and believe it works. Some user described this really well: "It's like love, you won't have it if you don't want it". So, just don't give up!
And what A-BOMB does? Uh, it's really hard to describe that feeling (well, it's really hard to describe feelings of every dose but some people can do it anyway :p). You can read my review on A-Bomb here or read Pony's review here (definitely better choice :D).
It doesn't matter what kind of doses you are friendlier with, you should try A-Bomb in any way.
So that's all from me, have a nice day and enjoy dosing! ;)
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by VampLena »

I am going to try A-Bomb soon I think, hopefully it'll give me the breakthrough. I tried Condition today then OrgasmQH and MultipleO all in succession, and though by the time MultipleO hit I was aroused enough to be 'open', little else happened, and admittedly I was disappointed. When I felt myself open up down there I thought I was finally going to experience this thing.

I do note I got the sensation that I Feel when Im close to (naturally) Astral Projecticing, where it feels like my body was looking to turn off with my mind awake during OrgasmQH which I thought was weird, though I messed up and moved (which tells your body your mind is still awake, and stops sleep paralysis). I dont think its required, but if it happens again I'll just let my body fall asleep and see if it makes it work for me.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

First Love, Masochist, and Asphyxiation are by far the best Sexual Doses. Then after those I like Extend and Afterglow. But thats cool that you like the sexual doses like I do. Pardon me if my assumption is wrong but if your a girl then that will be nice to have another girl that likes the same doses.
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by VampLena »

Unfortunately only Masochist has worked for me (Numb-Pain no pleasure, but it worked) First Love, Extend and Afterglow didnt do anything sadly. Im looking at getting the reccomended JVC headphones and convert these to mp3 to use on my ipod touch with it. Hopefully that might work. Masochist is the only one I've gotten do produce any affects. I've tried Nitrious and Mauirjana to no effect too.

Yes Im a girl, and I do tend to like the same doses as you ;) Though where as you seem bisexual, im 99% lesbian. Sorry Guys hehe. Im trying to get a 'breakthrough' so I can work my way up to Nightshade, V and Gates of Hades. I'd aching to get myself touched by a demon, but as noted elsewhere I have...odd tastes.

I feel really bad, SadLittlePony that your experience with Hades aroused me, but im hoping for the same experience, I hope you dont hold that against me.
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

You gotta try A-BOMB man,it will blow youre mind and then you will realize the porew of idoser ;)