unable to feel euphoria?

Get user supplied support
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

unable to feel euphoria?

Post by VampLena »

So I've been experimenting with Idoser, and it seems alot of the effects work on me so long as i meditate myself into a relaxed state. Except for sections and doses involving Euphoria and Pleasure, especially the sexual doses.

Is my brain damaged or something? I tried masochist last night to see how it would work and I felt both the numbing and pain sensations just fine, all over my body, but I never got the pleasure sensations at all. Its like that with other doses too, I'll feel the other effects fine but pleasure? Nope.

Im not sure I understand how that is possible.
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: unable to feel euphoria?

Post by spiritguy »

You are an absolutely normal being like any of us :)

As I am telling always, you need a little more practice and persistence. Glad that you are getting some effects, keep it up!

If you haven't already, why not go through our kagalive's dosing techniques here -> http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10862

Also, it is a good idea to grab a copy of idoser official guide, if you haven't -> http://idosersoftware.com/index.php?mai ... cts_id=279
The Binaural Beat Guide is the ONLY AUTHORIZED guide to using and understanding Binaural Beat products and services.

Included in this 40-page downloadable guide is tips and tricks, best practices, advanced usage, methods for getting the best possible results, the history of binaural beats, and much more. This is the perfect companion piece to any of our digital audio, mobile, or computer software products. Now offered as an instant download, this pdf guide is essential for proper dosing and achieving a simulated experience with tips and tricks, I-Dosing Secrets, the EXPERIENCE METHOD, and so much more.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Yeah chances are your brain is just different enough that even during real sex you may not feel that much euphoria. Its probably something that doesnt get you all that excited and for so long you subconciously tucked the effects to the back of your mind. So all you would need is practice in feeling it again. Pick up masturbation more than you already do. Discover your kinks on the internet. Its natural and not icky so if it helps. Why not then.
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by VampLena »

Well you are partially right, I dont usually full the full effect of sex, though i've blamed my partners heh. I can say though I love sex, Im a girl without many limits and indeed I practice nudism whenever possible. Definatly dont think its icky or anything, im also a devout tantric practitioner ;)

I'll have to try antidepresseant doses and see if that does anything, as I cant help but wonder if my issues stem from that.