I found a new drug

Discuss visionary plants
Vincspenc
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Vincspenc »

Cannabis Sativa :) hmmm reminds me of a song called Nederwiet ( means dutch weed really) by a known dutch reggea-ska band called Doe Maar
caligirl95070
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by caligirl95070 »

Unnamed wrote:
caligirl95070 wrote:Sativa is a sacred plant and is not meant to be abused and used as a "party drug"....
You mean salvia?:)
Yes...salvia....Lol i must have been extremely tired or stoned or craving weed when i wrote that.. lmao
JungleCrunk
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by JungleCrunk »

WHY HALLUCINATE 4 DAYS?
fretmaster
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by fretmaster »

Having personally done Salviz myself several times (6X Potency, mind you), Id have to say it can be summedup in one word: weird.

You feel this odd, unfamiliar pulling sensation, and you also feel a kind of "pins-and-needles" effect. The first time I did it, I did have some interesting visuals, but the last time i had done it, it was more of a body experience, and to be completely honest, it wasnt that great. It is pretty uncomfortable, in the first place, and you dont feel like talking to anyone. If people ask you questions while on it, you get annoyed at them. The last time I had done it (which was my third time), I plainly just did not like it.

I may go along and get a higher potency, as to facilitate a more visual experience, or one that seems more abstract.

I would advise, however, to do it with some sort of relaxant. Just something to calm yourself down, because if you take a big hit from it, it will hit you almost immediately, and it is intense.

It makes you think though. That was one good thing i had noted. It had actually made me realize someone I call a friend, really isnt one. It kind of laid out all the reasons before me.

I also advise you smoke continuously, and not in big doses. Basically, dont take a huge hit all at once, take some hits over time, and it will probably be more pleasant.

Anyone in a good frame of mind, and a strong will, should try it at least once. It may not be fun, but it is very interesting. Mindblowing might be another good word for it as well.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

fretmaster wrote:Having personally done Salviz myself several times (6X Potency, mind you), Id have to say it can be summedup in one word: weird.

You feel this odd, unfamiliar pulling sensation, and you also feel a kind of "pins-and-needles" effect. The first time I did it, I did have some interesting visuals, but the last time i had done it, it was more of a body experience, and to be completely honest, it wasnt that great. It is pretty uncomfortable, in the first place, and you dont feel like talking to anyone. If people ask you questions while on it, you get annoyed at them. The last time I had done it (which was my third time), I plainly just did not like it.

I may go along and get a higher potency, as to facilitate a more visual experience, or one that seems more abstract.

I would advise, however, to do it with some sort of relaxant. Just something to calm yourself down, because if you take a big hit from it, it will hit you almost immediately, and it is intense.

It makes you think though. That was one good thing i had noted. It had actually made me realize someone I call a friend, really isnt one. It kind of laid out all the reasons before me.

I also advise you smoke continuously, and not in big doses. Basically, dont take a huge hit all at once, take some hits over time, and it will probably be more pleasant.

Anyone in a good frame of mind, and a strong will, should try it at least once. It may not be fun, but it is very interesting. Mindblowing might be another good word for it as well.
thx for the tips! :finger:
billycabral1234
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by billycabral1234 »

i did salvia twice and it is quite brief, actually it pissed me off at how brief it was... but it was fun. the hallucinations are pretty bomb :)
czar one
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by czar one »

I was gunna sell some to a friend of mine, but the plant was gone when I got home. :eek: I think my parents tossed it.
larryleisure
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: I found a new drug

Post by larryleisure »

abdul wrote:Hey, if anyone from i-doser shud check this out i have found a new drug!, well its not new but unheard of in this country. It is called Satvia, it was the most mindblowing drug i have ever tried. You get euphoria, more energy, tiredness, tripping, and other things, the best is the halloucinations. If u havent tried a visionary drug before don't try this! It is extremely toxic as well so do not eat, only smoke it! I had 2 days worth of halloucinations, so make sure u are in a good moody before u have it :-D because if u have a bad trip u will be fucked. If the people at i-doser try it and cum up wif a sound for it, a will be the most popular customer for this one! :D
you meant SATIVA and not SALVIA probably.
So many people are replying to your post and talk about salvia but when I read you it's got nothing to do with that.
2 days on trip, impossible with SALVIA.

And it's funny to read some peeps sayign that you'd better be in a good state of mind prior to experimenting salvia. This is plain bulsh1t. If you go for Salvia, no matter how depressed or happy you are, you don't know what you're gonna see or experience... it's impossible to tell.
If you smoke like you have to, taking big hits and keeping the smoke in your lungs for 30secs, then trust me after 3rd hit, you'll be gone without even realising it, you'll only realise you left this world when you'll come back, slowly but surely. That's what always happened to me, it's only 'on my way back', reality getting back in front of my eyes so to speak, that I realised I had gotten away.

Don't mess with that, you won't find it funny. And when you see some vids of people laughing whn taking salvia, they don't laugh because they're having fun, it's an uncontrolable thing for many salvia users, like a emotion coming from the heart and getting released, but nobody ever recalls seeing something funny.
Anyway, take care, this is extremely powerful. It doesn't like long at all, can be less than 5mins, but for you this doesn't really mean anything.

I doubt, well in fact I'm almost 100% sure, that with idoser you can never get even 10% of what salvia D can do

too bad though lol
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

lol from what ive read half of you dont even know what salvia really is. not saklvia or what ever the else it was being called. And that one guy comparing it to all those other halucenagins, (salvia is not like anything else). and the other person saying they triped for days... to even trip, like really trip for even an hour you could have to take about 2-3 hits ever 5 to 10 minutes.

I've used salvia for about a year now, and this isnt shit you use to get high. And those people you see laughing on salvia, are usually terrified. The first time i tried really strong salvia i was laughing uncontrolably, but nohting was funny, i was terrified of what was happening / what i was see'ing. not like horror movie scary, but like see'ing reality being ripped away is onconcievable and gives you a feeling of nothingness. its insane.

It's a sacred herb, don't fuck with it. It legal in most of the U.S. and it need to stay that way. Ive got a supply that will last me 5 years because i know idiot are going to use this stuff as a party drug, do stupid shit , get arrested, and blame it on salvia.
420kid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by 420kid »

Jesse wrote:Actually it's very well known in the united states. A friend of mine did it and he entered a "LEGO matrix". When my girlfriend tried it, she thought she was in alice in wonderland.
o i got to find me this drug
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

call up smoke shops and head shops in your area, some one will have it. or go to an online vendor if you cant find a store that has it.
Apathy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Apathy »

Tech-N9NE wrote:one thing i know for sure its illigal everywhere
thats a lie if i ever saw one. did you not read above you. its not illegal yet but with all these dumb fucks posting about it on youtube it soon will be. its a fun drug if researched 1st. ive done the regular leaf (usless unless you just want to be relaxed) and ive tried the Extract 5,10,30,50x its amazing but not somthing to be done regularly
420kid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by 420kid »

just curious cus only drug im most use to is recreational marijuana but wut is a smoke shop cus it doesnt sound legal(obviously) so wouldnt it be a place cops hang around? sry if its a really dumb question but i get my good from friends and people at school not from any unknown sources not b/c i dont trust em just cant find em
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

a someshop is just a shop that sells cigars, cigarets, and usually a few pipes, bongs and hookas. They are legal. there are at least 30 of them in the city i live in. most shoping centers have a smoke shop. almost every mall has a smoke shop also.

And then head shops are shops that just sell pipes, bongs, hookers, vaporizers etc. Those shops are also legal. Head shops are your best bet for finding salvia.

By law there is no required age to purchase salvia, but 99.9% of the shops that sell it won't sell it to you if your not 18. The only reason its still legal in calfornia (I live there which is why i know) is because all sells of it voluntarily set the age to 18 for purchase. If alot 14, 15 and 16 year old kids got a hold of this stuff, lots of them would get hurt doing stupid shit, it would catch the attention of law enforement and the public, and with in months it would be illegal. I know ive said this a hundred times but due to one 16 year old kid 3 states have made salvia illegal.
wewhornotasothers
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by wewhornotasothers »

Tech-N9NE wrote:one thing i know for sure its illigal everywhere
i dont know about that, I usually go to the smoke shops around here and you can buy salvia. I know u can buy them in California in practically any smoke shop, but i have heard that it has been made illegal in some countries.