Dose Concoctions - Crazy Combinations

Share dose experiences
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Dose Concoctions - Crazy Combinations

Post by kagalive »

For experienced I-dosers who have a few hours to spare combining doses can lead to new heights which are unattainable by dosing a single dose alone.

The following is a list of suggested dose combinations, designed to be listened to back to back. The duration of these combinations generally hovers around the 2 hour mark. Try these out when you have the time to spare and when you really want to take your mind to the next level.

For optimal results prime yourself with a Condition dose prior to using these powerful combinations.

1. Columbian Rocket Fuel (90-125 minutes)

Energizer (30) + Cocaine (30) + Crack (30) + Crystal Meth (35)

Take your mind into overdrive with this energy pumping mix of powerful stimulants. This concoction starts with Energizer, which will lift your mood, enhance your energy and get you ready for what is to come. Next comes Cocaine, this takes your already elevated state and ramps it up 10-fold. Just when you are on the edge of the seat you take a dose of Crack which sends your mind and body into blistering chaos. Before the comedown of the crack you optionally take Crystal Meth, this will see you so far gone, so high, that you start questioning your own voice inside your head. Be pumped for hours and be taken to extreme heights with Columbian Rocket Fuel. - Not for the feint of heart!

2. Soul Explosion (110 Minutes)

Ketamine (35) + DXM (45) + Genesis (30)

Take a trip inside your soul and back again with this combination of ego dissolving doses. First comes Ketamine which will softly glide you into deep-space to a place where you can comfortably question your own existence. Next, get the answers to those questions with DXM. A soul expanding dose that is loaded with streams of empathy and gestures of goodwill this one gives you a sense of clarity. Lastly finish off with the cleansing soul-fire that is Genesis. You've spent over an hour turning your soul inside out so now is a good time to give it a cleanse. Genesis will do just that.

3. The Trip of a Lifetime (105 Minutes)

Trip (35) + Peyote (35) + DMT (45)

Are you ready for a mind-bending journey into the unknown? Learn the secrets of the universe by turning the minds perceptual filter completely off and expanding your senses with this incredible combination. It starts with Trip which will ease you gently into an altered state of consciousness, here you are ready to bare witness to things you never thought imaginable. At this point you drop a dose of Peyote, which turns your already faltering senses into complete anarchy as you are shown some of the most incredible visuals, time-distorting awareness and belief shattering concepts. Finish off your Journey with a hit of DMT, the worlds most natural, and most powerful hallucinogenic. Put a day aside for this one, as it may take some time to recover.

4. Beyond Bountiful Bliss (120 Minutes)

Xanak (30) + Oxy (30) + Oxymorphone (60)

Enter two hours of absolute euphoria. Xanak will ease your mind and relax your body with waves of comfort and all around goodness. Just when you think things cannot get any better Oxy kicks in, it's sedating but not to the point of sleep. Feel hit after hit of beautiful energy cascading throughout your body. Before this lovely state of complete glory is over you kick in to the world of Oxymorphone. This powerful opiate based sedative shoots extremely short bouts of discomfort through your mind but following this discomfort is long periods of complete and utter bliss. Experience a high beyond words with this powerful combination of prescription simulations.

5. Numb Neurosis (120 Minutes)

Anesthesia (30) + Adrenochrome (30) + Promethazine (60)

Find out what it's like to be completely numb from the inside out with this crazy combination. Anesthesia numbs your body completely from head to toe from the outside in. Next comes Adrenochrome which will slowly but surely numb your mind. Finally Promethazine kicks in and numbs your entire body from the inside out. You won't feel your insides, you won't feel your outsides. You will barely feel your existence. Find a sense of euphoria like no other as you experience complete existential crisis. Separated from your senses entirely enter a world that you never thought possible!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use the remainder of this thread to share your own combinations, offer feedback on the ones already listed or ask questions.

This thread will be updated as I find more and more combination doses that bring me to new levels of experience.

Thanks and have fun!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by kagalive on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
KingSide
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Dose Concoctions - Crazy Combinations

Post by KingSide »

Nicely done! :-D Nice to have you here on the forums posting good quality reviews. :-)
I'm going to give this a try when I have the time. :mrgreen:
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kagalive »

Excellent! Let me know how you go :)
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

Hello my fiend,this looks like a cool combinations :D hahim going for cocaine and lsd combination this night,cocaine so i dont fall asleep and lsd for the trip give me luck :D haha
Peace & Love to my idoser friends ;)
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kagalive »

Nick420 wrote:Hello my fiend,this looks like a cool combinations :D hahim going for cocaine and lsd combination this night,cocaine so i dont fall asleep and lsd for the trip give me luck :D haha
Peace & Love to my idoser friends ;)
That sounds like an interesting combination! Let us know how you go!

Good luck :D
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10913 here is how the cocaine and lsd trip was going :D
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by VampLena »

Im wondering if anyone has some interesting hallucination/sexual combinations.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Very cool kagalive mind if I share this as a slipstreaming experiance in my roundup thread? give you credit right next to the link
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kagalive »

SadLittlePony wrote:Very cool kagalive mind if I share this as a slipstreaming experiance in my roundup thread? give you credit right next to the link
Go for it :D
aqmedtskivel
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by aqmedtskivel »

VampLena wrote:Im wondering if anyone has some interesting hallucination/sexual combinations.
I... for some reason I don't think those go too well together.
emmacordobez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by emmacordobez »

[quote="kagalive"
5. Numb Neurosis (120 Minutes)
Anesthesia (30) + Adrenochrome (30) + Promethazine (60) [/quote]

Surely you slept like an elephant after this combination... amazing for those like me with chronic insomnia, i´ll give a try! Thnx!