The first 10 for Substance D

Share dose experiences
masonraus
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

The first 10 for Substance D

Post by masonraus »

Well I had this dose and I haven't seen many people talking about it so I figured why not try it.

Set up: Same as always at about 0605

Disclaimer: This is my personal experience and it will differ for everyone.

So I was looking to try a hallucinogenic dose but i wanted to try something different so I tried this. This was a crazy experience to say the least. The dose started with a steady beat that was nice to listen to.

After what felt like five minutes, the beat dropped to a really slow and low that just felt amazing. It was like you could feel it resonate through your whole body creating quite a euphoric feeling.

After what seemed like a few more minutes, I experienced some closed eye hallucinations but these were like no other: I felt like I was looking at a mirror image of myself among the slight patterns and lines that flowed around my field of vision.

This was different though, I was looking in a mirror but I wasn't. The thing that I saw looked like me but wasn't me at all. It would alternate from looking like me, what appeared to be some sort of robot and just pure patterns.

It was quite bizarre and I couldn't tell if I was enjoying it or if I was mildly frightened by the visuals.

Sadly, at about 10 minutes, my phone decided to tell me I had an e-mail, Interrupting the dose and causing me to snap back to reality. Frustrated, I took off my headphones knowing that I would have to turn that off and retry the dose a different time.

From what I experienced, I would say that this is a pretty good dose and I would recommend it to just about anyone looking for something new.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :mrgreen:
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: The first 10 for Substance D

Post by SadLittlePony »

Hey thanks for this review. Im getting a job soon and ill definately pick this up with my first check.