Doses headache

Share dose experiences
Demolithor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Doses headache

Post by Demolithor »

I just started experimenting doses and i`m having headaches, it`s more frequent to happen after the dose but it can happen any time on the day, i`ve some headaches on random hours before but notting much strong, not that the headaches now are way worse but it`s a little anoying. Is this normal? Will it disapear after i get used to dose? Should i stop dosing?
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Doses headache

Post by badpup »

You might have migraines.. Consult a doc.. Do u play the doses at a high volume?
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kagalive »

I have had headaches after listening to more than 10 doses in one day. These didn't last long and mostly consisted of a slight discomfort and a whirring noise in my ears. I play the doses at a comfortable but slightly loud volume.

I am not a qualified doctor so I cannot say too much about your condition my only suggestion would be try anti-migraine dose at a low volume before or after each dosing session. Also ensure you drink adequate amounts of water as dehydration is the number one cause of headaches in the general population.

Hope you feel better.
Your dosing friend,
Kagalive
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

Also remember that the doctor wouldn't know anything about effects of I doser or as such...

Espcially cause its not in their book of symptoms :/
Demolithor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Demolithor »

I don't dose too much (i dont the patience to sit trough 30 minutes too often) i've heard about anti-migraine ans might take a look at it but now that i stopped to think about it, lately im feeling thirsty and i dont drink much water, thanks for the advice. Anyway i dont think that idoser is causing this, and by the way with a little training im having great experiences, if there's any new doser or skeptical seeing posts just wanted to say to give it a chance o/ thanks dose friends for the answer
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

After my 5.5 hour session I didnt experience a headache but rather mild temporary deafness. If you are experiencing headaches you might have ear piercing trebble or ear drum shattering bass in your headphones. I am betting its an issue with your volume.