Get user supplied support
Tramadar
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Some noobie questions

Post by Tramadar »

sooooo i tried my 1st dose on a razer megalodon
http://store.razerzone.com/store/razeru ... d.35096300
not sure if these are the proper headphones for this tbh im not sure the dose worked at all i was awake for 2 days and put on sleeping angel i found my self smiling for no reason but other then that im still awake writing this post lol am i doing something wrong ? i lied in bed listening to the whole dose
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Some noobie questions

Post by badpup »

According to the review they arnt the best headphones soo get audacity first and check if there's perfect isolation b/w left and right first... Putting it on 2.0 mode is the best...

Also first doses are likely to not work effects usually start with practice...

There are guides all over the place so just look around... Probably buy the official i-doser guide..
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by kagalive »

I use razer megalodon headphones and I get brilliant results. It took me several months of training however to notice anything more than a placebo effect.

I don't believe the headphones are your problem, focus instead on learning meditation techniques.

Good luck :)
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Yeah a lot of people right off assume its the headphones they have making the dose not work. But then they buy a really good pair and still fail to feel effects. They then proceed to blame IDoser when in fact its their own doing that causes them not to feel. Sometimes giving it time and patience like kagalive has done is all you need.