Lena Vs Gates of Hades

Share dose experiences
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Lena Vs Gates of Hades

Post by VampLena »

So I thought it was time i stepped my game up and tried something really 'hardcore' and thus got the mp3 album with Gates of Hades. 199$ is a bit much (okay alot much), so sadly no 'pure' experience. Now this did not disappoint, I'd been curious about it for awhile.

So I settled in with my JVC I-Doser approved headset connected to my Ipod touch and laid in bed, closed my eyes and I started by doing Vipssana meditation as I usually do, which is focusing on your breath. It doesnt take long and I actually feel a a slight rocking, like im on a boat, I likened this to getting a boat ride by Charon the ferryman to the Gates of Hades as in Greek Mythology. It was actually rather gentle, and I relaxed more and let it pull me in deeper. Though I couldn't see anything of this ride.

Then I start hearing noises, like laughing and growling and I think the dose is making me alittle afraid and not myself. So I grit my teeth alittle and try to calm myself, but instead I feel touches like someone was there touching my hands and feet, almost like i was getting tied to my bed. I dont know if I fell asleep or got sleep paralysis like if I was trying to Astral Project but I had difficulty moving at this point. Also the growling and laughing got louder and I felt like there where things surrounding my bed but I couldnt see anything, it was all happening so fast, then I felt touches on my torso and legs and face. Though the dose was trying to make me afraid, it added to my enjoyment. What can I say, Im into BDSM? lol

Then out of nowhere I feel a touch on my thigh, which sends blood rushing to my vulva, and I tried to spread my legs to whatever is touching me, and I dont know if I did it, or whatever is touching me did it, but my legs did spread, and I moaned out, the fear effect only heightening the pleasure as something rubbed my sex. All I could do was moan from the pleasure and shake from the fear because the laughter stopped and the growling increased from all around me. The physical feeling of something rubbing my clit increased until I heard a scream but it wasnt me, and that extra rush of fear and sudden startleness with the touching gave me a climax and all at once I could move again and shot up in my bed, slightly sweating but the dose was over, and I was left with a mess to clean up and a rapid heart beat.

All in all, the Gates of Hades was great and the only dose to really work its magic on me, though I was still shaking because of the fear the dose put in my head that was dying down, I was tempted to go at it again because I do enjoy hallucinating sexual experiences, still I wish I could have gotten the visuals too.
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Lena Vs Gates of Hades

Post by badpup »

That is the craziest experience I've read about so far... Hmm into bdsm huh? Tried mascochist?
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Lena Vs Gates of Hades

Post by VampLena »

It would probably have been much more terrifying if I didnt already fantasize about demons molesting me lol. I did try masochist but it skipped from numbness to pain for me, I didnt get the pleasure effects.

I should try it again though.