I just got 5 CDs, and need some advice...

Discuss MP3 doses
Liustares
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

I just got 5 CDs, and need some advice...

Post by Liustares »

Ok, so I had some money and decided to use it for iTunes and I bought the next simulations:
-Sacred Simulations
-Designer Simulations
-Fictional Simulations 1
-Quick Hit Simulations

I also remembered that I had gotten Celestial Simulations some time ago, so that makes for a total of 22 doses. I also have the iOS app and bought Theta, Rave and of course Condition in order to improve my sessions.
So far I've used Absinthe (which was nice but nothing spectacular), Astral Projection (almost got the results, so I need to keep trying), Aftermath (I didn't concentrate, need to try this one later again), Lucid Dream (I fell asleep during the dose) and A-Bomb (Totally blew my mind, it was awesome and is my favorite for now, I absolutely love it).
I'm trying to get some experience with this, but I want to ask: Which doses would you recommend me to use from the CDs and the App in order to get some practice and experience?

I want to get the best results, but I don't want to use the stronger doses such as GoH, HoG or Black Sunshine until I feel the effects of the more moderate ones first.
juzar1992
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: I just got 5 CDs, and need some advice...

Post by juzar1992 »

well not QH atleast, since its designed for experienced dosers,

I would say theta rave and condition.

a-bomb and aftermath seems the most easy to get to work/practice

and btw you are supposed to fall asleep to lucid dream :P
Liustares
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Liustares »

Thanks for the advise. I only tried !Rave! a year ago and I certainly can't remember how it was, so it would be good to use it again.
Very recently, I realized that the MP3s sound a lot better when I listen to them in my laptop than when I play them in my iPod, it may be because the sound card improves the audio. From now on I'll be playing the doses on my laptop because the binaural beats sound much better and I'll be able to focus on them easier.
Last edited by Liustares on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Practice meditation. Put a lot of effort into prepping to dose. And use condition before hand. Three biggest key factors for getting the best effect.
Liustares
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Liustares »

Thanks for you attention. I'll read some techniques about meditation, I have a couple of books which contain some information about autohipnosis, I wonder if it can help to achieve effects too.

I just bouth today the "Dose Enhacers" pack from iTunes. Oh god! I've been buying i-Doser mp3s like crazy! :retard:

:D well, now that I have 10 mp3 packs, I guess I have enough doses. I'll follow your advise and then maybe in the next days I'll post some reviews about the doses and some reports regarding my experiences.
•ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ•
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by •ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ• »

sweet i am looking forward to the reviews :) i also reccomend getting Adrenochrome, as it is an awesome dose.

Here's how i dosed at a friends house once:
Condition>A-Bomb>Reset>Condition>Adrenochrome...
yes it was VERY long but i had AMAZING EFFECTS!
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

Liustares wrote:Thanks for you attention. I'll read some techniques about meditation, I have a couple of books which contain some information about autohipnosis, I wonder if it can help to achieve effects too.

I just bouth today the "Dose Enhacers" pack from iTunes. Oh god! I've been buying i-Doser mp3s like crazy! :retard:

:D well, now that I have 10 mp3 packs, I guess I have enough doses. I'll follow your advise and then maybe in the next days I'll post some reviews about the doses and some reports regarding my experiences.
So Liustares, how are you progressing? Looking forward for your great experiences :)
Liustares
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Liustares »

spiritguy wrote:So Liustares, how are you progressing? Looking forward for your great experiences :)
Sorry, I haven't used the doses for like half a month, and in that time my attention shifted towards other activities so I don't have any experiences with the new ones yet. I may post some of my experiences in the upcoming days.
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

And oh you aren't supposed to sleep to lucid dream... Ur supposed to dose THEN go and sleep...