Some have no effect on me. Tips?

Share dose experiences
Heisenberg
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Some have no effect on me. Tips?

Post by Heisenberg »

So far, Marijuana QH works about half the time, Bufotoad worked until my brother banged on the door walked in and killed my buzz, and Orgasm+Lucid Dream worked okay.

Acid QH, French Roast, Opiate, Peyote, Peyote QH, Ecstasy QH, Trip QH, and Vico didn't do anything at all for me. Some just made me mildly relaxed but wishing it would do more. Is the problem that I use Quick-Hit mostly? I don't have the patience to lie down listening to noises for 30-45 minutes so I usually do Quick-Hit.

Also, I lie down in a quiet dark room with a blindfold and focus on the sounds. The volume is medium or loud. What can I do to make the doses work? Can I make the doses work while I'm doing something else or when I'm not lying down with no distractions? It would be amazing if I could get the effects whenever I want, not just when I have the time to lie down uninterrupted for half an hour or more.

Thanks to all replies
Legalize It
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Some have no effect on me. Tips?

Post by Legalize It »

It’s great you’re getting effects this quickly actually, the doses that don't work need LOTS of practice. I dosing isn't just getting high off sound, a lot of work and experimenting on your part is required, I have heard some people say it took months to get full effects. I'm pretty sure you should be lying down and relaxing/meditating to dose. Try asking your brother to not interrupt you during your I dosing time, also make sure you’re not pirating doses, I'm not just saying that because it’s wrong, it also kills quality(if there even real) and they don't work.

Good luck!
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Some have no effect on me. Tips?

Post by badpup »

That's pretty good if you're a beginner.. Qhs take time and practice to work.. They are meant for experienced users.. I still can't get em to work... I guess you bought most of those doses without much research into dosing... Hmm I suggest you also get the reset and condition doses along with the i-doser guide.. Learn meditation as well.. When you do the looooong doses will pass by in a breeze and the effects will be felt pretty well from the first time itself...