Share dose experiences
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Ecstazy android

Post by Nick420 »

Yeaa im back guys from long ban :(
And here i am with a new review !
i bouth this app idoser premium on phone so lets check out what was the results ?
So as many of you know that the mobile app full doses are like 15min long and have the music background on it,right?
So back to the dose the dose was really orgasmic and intense i felt my body getting warm and it was shaking and feeling so much emotions :D i even saw some hallucinations...it looked like so many colors where flushing trough my face not only visualy but i even felt that :D hah pretty cool,but only thing i didnt liked is the background music i baerly heard the dose,okay okay the music was nice, but i couldnt hear the dose that good as the music!!pretty weird how does it effected me if the music whre luder then the dose?
overall cool sexual dose :DDD
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Ecstazy android

Post by badpup »

Had fun? :D ;D could u try a dose that uv done on pc aswell n tell how different the effects are?
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

Hey, looks like you really enjoyed it, sexual doses are amazing ;) And background music louder than foreground dose? In my opinion, that's great! I just love background music and for me it's better when it's louder, you just can focus little more on that music and forget about dose, that's what I want to achieve while listening to other PC doses. Too bad I don't have any smartphone :( By the way, is there any chance to purchase just audio from mobile app? I would really like to try different type of doses.
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

badpup wrote:Had fun? :D ;D could u try a dose that uv done on pc aswell n tell how different the effects are?
Yes I had fun:-D oh and yes I will try comparing pc and phone version;-)version
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

PiCiNk0 wrote:Hey, looks like you really enjoyed it, sexual doses are amazing ;) And background music louder than foreground dose? In my opinion, that's great! I just love background music and for me it's better when it's louder, you just can focus little more on that music and forget about dose, that's what I want to achieve while listening to other PC doses. Too bad I don't have any smartphone :( By the way, is there any chance to purchase just audio from mobile app? I would really like to try different type of doses.
Yea background music helps you concentrate more but I just tought that the music breaks up the dose as you concentrate more on music but anyway its cool,oh and what about audio on phone,try buying idoser premium and there is an option to transfer file to mp3 so you can put ot to youre phone ipod or whatever you want :-D
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

Nick420 wrote:oh and what about audio on phone,try buying idoser premium and there is an option to transfer file to mp3 so you can put ot to youre phone ipod or whatever you want :-D
Yes, that's the way to convert drg files to mp3 but I don't wanna listen to PC doses, they're completely different than mobile doses and I want to try mobile doses without having a mobile app :D does it make sense?
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

PiCiNk0 wrote:
Nick420 wrote:oh and what about audio on phone,try buying idoser premium and there is an option to transfer file to mp3 so you can put ot to youre phone ipod or whatever you want :-D
Yes, that's the way to convert drg files to mp3 but I don't wanna listen to PC doses, they're completely different than mobile doses and I want to try mobile doses without having a mobile app :D does it make sense?
yes it makes sence :D,cuz mobile doses are super diffrent from pc doses,but if you dont need mp3's than i have nothing to suggest you :(