Glad To See That This Place is Still Alive :p

Discuss anything, lightly moderated
Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Glad To See That This Place is Still Alive :p

Post by Vale »

Hey guys, I was a pretty active member during the time idoser first came out, so you can say that I'm a 1st generation user :p

I lost interest in this site after all the idoser hype has died down, but I'm glad to see that this site is still up and running.

What's new?
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Glad To See That This Place is Still Alive :p

Post by Nick420 »

Kevs wrote:What's new? ME:)
Hi there, I'm a newbie here I just registered yesterday and am looking forward to make friends here.
what up?welcome to idoser ;)
where really friendly here,if you have some problems with i-dosing we will help and give advices ;)
so good luck with idosing Kevs ;)
juzar1992
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by juzar1992 »

Well the forums seems like it, is active periods, really bothers me when some people join and make awesome reviews then they vanish.
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

juzar1992 wrote:Well the forums seems like it, is active periods, really bothers me when some people join and make awesome reviews then they vanish.
its just the time when people work and study so there is no time for idosing :(
same as me kave no time to review doses cuz of school :@
Hate school!!! :D
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by mcc23 »

Nick420 wrote:
juzar1992 wrote:Well the forums seems like it, is active periods, really bothers me when some people join and make awesome reviews then they vanish.

Same here.. I wish we could get these forums more active and have more logs of doses.. I've only done a few doses already and it's usually only after I've read a solid log/review of it before hand..
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

mcc23 wrote:
Nick420 wrote:

Same here.. I wish we could get these forums more active and have more logs of doses.. I've only done a few doses already and it's usually only after I've read a solid log/review of it before hand..
Yea man I wish this forum would be more active,remember back in the time there was bunch of experiences in one day,that was interesting but now its a miracle to see even a one post:-D
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by mcc23 »

Yea man I wish this forum would be more active,remember back in the time there was bunch of experiences in one day,that was interesting but now its a miracle to see even a one post:-D[/quote]

Oh those were the days lol..I think it's partly b/c a lot of people don't have the patience to properly learn to dose and/or sit through a 30-45 minute dose..
Nick420
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Nick420 »

mcc23 wrote:
Yea man I wish this forum would be more active,remember back in the time there was bunch of experiences in one day,that was interesting but now its a miracle to see even a one post:-D

Oh those were the days lol..I think it's partly b/c a lot of people don't have the patience to properly learn to dose and/or sit through a 30-45 minute dose..[/quote]
Agree ;-)
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by mcc23 »

Nick420 wrote:
mcc23 wrote:

Oh those were the days lol..I think it's partly b/c a lot of people don't have the patience to properly learn to dose and/or sit through a 30-45 minute dose..
Agree ;-)[/quote]

I'm in college right now but have been playin around with some doses when I get the time..I tried the adderall dose w/ eyes open just a little while ago b/c I've got a lot of studying I have to do today..Didn't work as well as I hoped, but I will soon try again laying down, combined w/ the condition dose..Maybe admin could do something to further promote the software..People see "digital recreational drugs" and are like "oh s***" get high without having to go buy actual drugs.. But the issue lies in the fact that you really have to concentrate to get the full effects.. I think if people understood this more going into dosing, we'd have a better following.. Just my 2c
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Point those that don't understand to this:
http://www.i-doser.com/idosermediakit.pdf

Basically explains it all in detail.

We do get the word out - but you are our best source of advertising: Word of mouth.
mcc23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by mcc23 »

idoser wrote:Point those that don't understand to this:
http://www.i-doser.com/idosermediakit.pdf

Basically explains it all in detail.

We do get the word out - but you are our best source of advertising: Word of mouth.
Thanks for the reply admin.. I try to tell people that It's a hell of a lot cheaper than actual drugs. The ability to "access" them is significantly increased through I-doser and that all they have to do is put in the proper ground work to learn how to dose and you'll get your results..
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by LucidGamer »

so If I print out like 30 flyers with that direct link & post them all over my campus you guys will send me a virtual hug eventually (:?