Hear+

Share dose experiences
archangel88
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Hear+

Post by archangel88 »

So i tried this Hear+ dose which should make listening music or movies more delightful, and so it did, when the dose started it sounded like every other dose, but suddenly about the half dose my eyes began to feel this warm feeling, like when you put your head in hot tub eyes wide open. That kinda feeling and it stopped when the dose finished, after the dose, I tried listening some music (Sean Paul - Touch the sky) and it felt so much better than before the dose, i just had to sit down and listen the song over and over again. And besides it sounded better, i stared at my lights in the ceiling and every time the bass hit, it seemed like the lights were shaking, like i could see the music. So i definetly recommend this dose:)
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Hear+

Post by LucidGamer »

I gotta try this dose & listen to my girlfriend play piano! Toobad shes not home today ): sounds like it would work out perfectly
Demolithor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Demolithor »

We need a good review on Hear+ its a dose with so much to offer, let me tell my experience.
Hear was one of the few doses that i could really feel the effect, for me i honestly feel nothing while dosing, no warm feel, no nothing, just a little sleepy, but when i start to listen to music now that is amazing, i like to describe it as 3D music because you notice things you could never notice just listening to the song over and over, dont get me wrong, nothing secret or hidden in the music will appear, ehat happens is that you can notice every detail of the song much easily than without the dose, you still need concentration on the music to have an amazing experience, if you dont pay atention you will probably hear something a little different from time to time, so not only attention is important to maximize this dose but also you have to choose the right music, i would say to get a music with lot of things playing at the same time, cause thats what this dose is better at, allowing you to hear basically every instrument at the same time with all the details, my best tip would be an symphony, but if you dont like just have in mind that its good to get a music with lot of instruments playing.
A few things that i noticed while listening to music,
I could almost imagine the local where they recorded the music, because of the echo of the piano,
I noticed a lot of details on the music, like violins, that for me, where never there, and now they never disappear, and i swear it was a music that i listened a lot of times
I could imagine a clip for the music, cause i didnt need to put so much effort in noticing everything that happens on the music.

But remember, just like dosing, listening and apprecianting music
requires time, an quiet place with no distractions and dedication to the moment
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ngphil22 »

Bought it. Installed it. Gonna try it tonight. Sounds like an amazing session
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ngphil22 »

This session was great! I loved it. It helped me with guitar, I picked up on tricks that helped me learn some of my favorite songs
emmacordobez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by emmacordobez »

See the music, I´d love to do it, so I must try Hear+ instead...
Doron939
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Doron939 »

Just tried this out and I noticed a few things post dose just subtle tones in the voices I hear all day every day. And I thought what a load of crap. Then I plugged in my music. MY GOD dub step after this the bass ricochets through your skull with a cheep 20 dollar head set. Can't wait to sit with my 12" subs...