Potential Problem when Dosing?

Share dose experiences
MexicanSylar
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Potential Problem when Dosing?

Post by MexicanSylar »

Hello,
I just started dosing recently. It seems a little difficult for me. I am experimenting with different ones and I'm not losing hope. But I have yet to breakthrough. I do find it difficult to empty my mind and keep it empty.
I do have ADHD... I'm afraid this will hinder, if not, completely destroy my chances to dose successfully. Is this an issue? Or maybe I should try a dose that enables me to focus more before I try others? Or is there a dose made for ADHD that I didn't know about? Some advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Potential Problem when Dosing?

Post by ngphil22 »

I have ADHD, and I also thought that it would destroy my chances of a breakthrough, but then I started feeling the effects when I tried a great new method. It involves relaxing completely and counting backwards from 1000. If it puts you into a trance, do whatever feels like it will maintain the state of mind, be it stopping counting or continuing. After a while, you may notice you are repeating numbers. That is okay, just let it go. if you do not quite enter a trance after a thousand, start again. Hope this helps you out
emmacordobez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by emmacordobez »

Lay down in yor bed, then do the 1000 countdown, and use the Condition dose, it will prepare you for the trip
Doron939
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Doron939 »

The counting backward trick works wonders, truly. But never as good as focusing on the white noise that plays in the background at least for me. But then again everyone is different. Also there is a Ritalin, and I believe adderol, dose. Typical meds for add and or ADHD