Best I - Doser Experience Yet!! (Crystal Meth)

Share dose experiences
jackyboim8
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Best I - Doser Experience Yet!! (Crystal Meth)

Post by jackyboim8 »

Decided to try the Crystal Meth as I had finally started experiencing the effects of doses.

I started off laying in a dark room with noise cancelling overhead headphones on my bed.
For the first 5 minutes or so I began my regular dosing technique in which I try to clear my mind and begin to count until I eventually lose focus. After I lost focus on counting at about 300 I began to hear voices. Voices of my friends talking to me and each other, it was truly amazing. It was not the voices you can imagine and hear in your head, it was like they were there and I could physically here theme.
This continued for about the next 10 minutes until the effects began to feel different, it become more of a body based feelings. My muscles began to feel very relaxed and patterns were beginning to form in my vision. Nothing major happened until about the last 5 minutes of the dose, I began to twitch. At first it started as just small short twitches but became increasingly stronger until every 5 seconds or so I would violently start to shake. It was a little scary but I did my best to remain calm and remember its just the dose. The shaking got worse, it began to rock me violently though it was not a painful experience it still felt rather relaxing. As the dose came to the final part I took my headphones off and turned on the lights.
What happened after the dose was unlike any effects I - doser had given me before. Everything was extremely bright (probably due to my eyes adjusting) so I wandered over to the mirror. To my surprise my eyes were bloodshot and I burst into a fit of laughter. I turned on some music and began to dance in the center of my bedroom looking in the mirror and laughing the whole time. I sat down at my computer and began to go on Facebook still laughing like anything. After a while the effects began to wear off and develop into a relaxed, focused frame of mind where I felt rather creative.

I decided to create a forum account and share my experience with everyone so they too could try this dose.
By far the best dose I have taken so far and will be defiantly using again in the future.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Best I - Doser Experience Yet!! (Crystal Meth)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Oh man, I feel so excited because we have another member joining us, welcome man :) also, it's really refreshing to hear a new user having amazing effects from Idoser, I hope you have continued success :) and also I hope that you will be able to post often on this forum :) because we are starting to die a little bit and any new people suc has you to contribute new ideas and the reviews to the forum will helps us out :)
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
Karapar12
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Karapar12 »

I would like to try this one, but I'm afraid to have a bad trip. And I don't like the 35 minutes doses (I know most of the tripping doses are 35 minutes, but even though) So sometimes I think twice.
csocializt
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by csocializt »

sounds like a really cool dosing experience. What you described is nothing like crystal meth, though. Weird.
wyattglasgow3
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by wyattglasgow3 »

Ossh that was a pretty cool experience i really wanna try it now :D