Dose description

Discuss the computer software
Kelli
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Dose description

Post by Kelli »

Could you please make it so that we can read the dose description before we actually have to choose which dose to play (and render useless for further use)?

Perhaps instead of having to browse for the file, the program could automatically link to a default folder where all the dose-files available are located and list the in the program. That way we can read the description. The file doesnt need to be rendered useless for further use until we press the play-button.
Mr Mucha
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Mr Mucha »

Sounds like a pretty good idea. 8)
Kiddo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Kiddo »

And you should also make it so that you don't have to restart the app. everytime you want to change drugfile or other things. (hate it when I choose a file, and then decides to try another one instead and have to exit the program, ANNOYING)

And you should include volume control and/or Bass/treble control aswell :)
Kelli
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Kelli »

Kiddo wrote:(hate it when I choose a file, and then decides to try another one instead and have to exit the program, ANNOYING)
Thats exactly why I want to see the description beforehand. Cause If you do change your mind like that you render the dose that you first chose useless and have to buy a new one.