In app purchases are not working for Android

Get user supplied support
adamapple76
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

In app purchases are not working for Android

Post by adamapple76 »

For several months, I made in app purchases. It worked fine.Last month it stopped functioning. Here is what happens now.

If you click to purchase the in app purchase you get the error that indicates that IDoser has a server error in the Android App store. The message reads

"Purchase Alert
Failed to query Inventory: labResult: Error refreshing inventory (querying price of items). (response: Developer Error)

Idoser support said it was my connection, or that my payment was being declined. As such I took the following steps.

A) Tried buying the in app purchases over 4G
B) Tried them in wireless.
C) Tried uninstalling the app and re-installing it.
D) Updated my billing method in the Google play store
E) Purchased from the Google store to confirm that my account was in good working order
F) Installed the app on another device

Stilll, after a solid month, same results. I vcan make purchases and in app purchases in every product but Idoser and the error says DEVELOPER ERROR. Can someone please assist? Thanks!
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: In app purchases are not working for Android

Post by idoser »

They are selling fine, no problems on this end. We have hundreds of verified orders a day.

There must be a problem with your setup. You can uninstall the app, making sure to clear data. Verify you have over 50MB free on your phone and 500MB free on your SD card. Install ONLY over a wireless internet connection. Once installed, go to the Info button (upper right) and select "Restore Purchases" - you can then try to make a purchase.

If it doesn't work, you will have to contact Google regarding your Google play account. We don't have the ability to troubleshoot play account issues.
adamapple76
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: In app purchases are not working for Android

Post by adamapple76 »

I appreciate that. I have contacted support on Google's side and am waiting to hear from them as well. However, when doing a cursory search for the error, it does appear to be an issue generated between the app and Gogle's billing system on the developer end. Please look at this link.

https://code.google.com/p/marketbilling ... ail?id=101