Help, the effects haven't worn off

Share dose experiences
abitdizzy
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Help, the effects haven't worn off

Post by abitdizzy »

Hi, Im new here but have had a couple of days experience with I-Doser.

I have noticed that the longer you use it the more intense each dose is. But that is the problem, I took Vicoden this morning and now its basically the evening and the effects are still there. I feel as if i am "zoneing out" all the time and if i close my eyes i start to get dizzy, and weirdly enough for me is that i am in a really happy laughing sort of mood which i never normally am. I am just worried that this wont go away. Has anyone else taken a dose and the effects have lasted this long?
Saint
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Saint »

nop not me, but you can try taking the Reset dose that will terminate the effects immediatly :)
Pants
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Pants »

I haven't heard of doses lasting for that long; are there any possible exterior influences?

Also, as Saint has said, if you are still "on the dose", try using a reset dose, or even a small nap.
Xusk
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Help, the effects haven't worn off

Post by Xusk »

abitdizzy wrote:Hi, Im new here but have had a couple of days experience with I-Doser.

I have noticed that the longer you use it the more intense each dose is. But that is the problem, I took Vicoden this morning and now its basically the evening and the effects are still there. I feel as if i am "zoneing out" all the time and if i close my eyes i start to get dizzy, and weirdly enough for me is that i am in a really happy laughing sort of mood which i never normally am. I am just worried that this wont go away. Has anyone else taken a dose and the effects have lasted this long?
I could only wish it would work and last for along time. I would see it as lucky not bad thing, but that's just me.
Against
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Against »

Damn I wish this happen to me :cry:
not quite jakes self
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by not quite jakes self »

try sleeping your brainwaves change when you sleep maybe when you wake up youl be normal this is super odd and iv never heard of anything likethis if the effects dont expire after sleeping use reset and this is actually really cool because if the effect go away you can use brain + to be come smarter for a long time
zappyisfun88
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by zappyisfun88 »

hey man i been the same way for 3 days!!!

i think this prog fucks your mind up.

i dont know what to do
Ukjent
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Ukjent »

Get the Reset.drg thingy
-Almost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by -Almost »

zappyisfun88 wrote:hey man i been the same way for 3 days!!!

i think this prog fucks your mind up.

i dont know what to do
No it hasn't, the effects are over, trust me.
Your telling us something that is impossible.
If you have slept, your brainwaves have obviously changed.
Its all in your head.
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Lucid Dream

Post by Solyst »

Ive read a few posts where users who took the Lucid Dream dose were still experiencing lucid nightmares, even after using a reset. So I'm curious, how would someone totally get rid of the lucidity? Is there a counter-dose? Or does it wear off in time? Or does it NEVER wear off?
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Lucid Dream

Post by RobDose »

Solyst wrote:Ive read a few posts where users who took the Lucid Dream dose were still experiencing lucid nightmares, even after using a reset. So I'm curious, how would someone totally get rid of the lucidity? Is there a counter-dose? Or does it wear off in time? Or does it NEVER wear off?
of course it wears off... i had lucid dreams before taking the dose... its normal... theres a website, www.ld4all.com which shows u how to lucid dream... without i-doser
dosefiend
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dosefiend »

your just messing with your mind, you convinced yourself that it wont wear off