Heroin

Share dose experiences
NightTerror2213
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Heroin

Post by NightTerror2213 »

i have been trying to get dose to work for a bit now and i am finally getting effects from it. not long after the dose started i started to feel a bit warm especially around my face the warmness increased through the dose but never felt uncomfortable. after a bit i started to feel very numb and tingly but also felt very heavy i felt like i was very heavy and was sinking into my bed i also felt like i could not move my fingers and when ever i did they got very tingly. i felt slightly calmer relaxed but not as relaxed as i was when i tried morphine. my mouth also got very dry towards i end i was starting to think i would have to quit the dose the get a drink. when the dose ended i still felt very numb for a little while i also felt like my thoughts were slower then usual.
Misanthrope-187
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Heroin

Post by Misanthrope-187 »

NightTerror2213 wrote:i have been trying to get dose to work for a bit now and i am finally getting effects from it. not long after the dose started i started to feel a bit warm especially around my face the warmness increased through the dose but never felt uncomfortable. after a bit i started to feel very numb and tingly but also felt very heavy i felt like i was very heavy and was sinking into my bed i also felt like i could not move my fingers and when ever i did they got very tingly. i felt slightly calmer relaxed but not as relaxed as i was when i tried morphine. my mouth also got very dry towards i end i was starting to think i would have to quit the dose the get a drink. when the dose ended i still felt very numb for a little while i also felt like my thoughts were slower then usual.
Yep, that's the same effects that I, and also my friend gets. My friend tried I-Doser for the first time when he came over not too long ago and he chose the Heroin dose as well. It was funny he started getting so relaxed that all of a sudden he had a excorcism moment where he jumped about two feet off the bed and scared the shit out of me and himself. He said he go so warm and comfortable that he fell asleep and felt like he fell through the bed and it freaked him out. Anyways awesome bro. Happy dosing.